U-20 World Cup (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Brazil limped their way to the trophy. The players' body language all looked like they'd rather be out at samba lessons. Portugal lacked the killer instinct, and Dudu saved your asses.

As a long-time follower of the Portugal men's team, I can say with authority that possession means absolute shit all if you don't score with it.

And that phantom goal never cleared the frame anyway. It's gotta be the whole of the ball crossing the whole of the line. You can also tell because the ball takes a slight deflection outward, not inward, of the goal when it first hit the post. You see more of the ball clear the angle of the post after it first hits the post.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I can't believe some brazilian will fucking argue with the referee. I saw some fucked up decisions, but favouring your side. Dude, I don't even care about this shit lol and usually are the losers who get mad and shoot in every directions... it's ok, somos todos irmãos. And no, that goal didn't exist.

About the first point, imo Brazil just dominated after Oliveira got tired and Cedric injured. The rest of the game was even, if not controlled by Portugal... in our own way (not my favourite, personally).

Bruno_Hott

Juvemediacenter on google
Sep 19, 2006
as i said, brazil played 2 extra time in one week.
EVERY SINGLE PLAYER WAS FIT AND RUNNING....

Nelson and Cedric got tired...WHY GOT???? who knows?

I just know brazil played better, and take off Brazil vs Spain and Brazil vs Egypit, brazil played better all matches!

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Brazil deserved, cheers. By the way, I had nothing to do and just decided make a list with the players who caught most of my attention in this cup (favourites in bold). Sorry for Nigeria, I guess they have some good players, but I really just saw glimpses of the game against France.

Mika (Portugal)
Gabriel (Brasil)
Andrada (Argentina)

Mallo (Spain)
Cedric (Portugal)
Reis (Portugal)
Uvini (Brasil)
Galeano (Argentina)
Polenta (Uruguay)
Planas (Spain)

Danilo (Portugal)
Enriquez (Mexico)
Oriol (Spain)
Fofana (France)
Oscar (Brazil)
Lamela (Argentina)
Canales (Spain)
Coutinho (Brazil)
Ibrahim (Egypt)
Rodriguez (Colombia)
Luque (Argentina)

Oliveira (Portugal)
Henrique (Brazil)
Rodrigo (Spain)
Davila (Mexico)
Kakuta (France)
Iturbe (Argentina)
Torres (Mexico)
Muriel (Colombia)
Lacazette (France)
Ferreyra (Argentina)
Rivera (Mexico)

Bruno_Hott

Sep 19, 2006
thx to god flamez is not a team coach...AHUHUAHUAHUAHUAHU

1st Gabriel is better than mika = FOR SURE
Defenders i wont discuss, but i will add: danilo (our right side) its not a right side he is Defensive mid, won the last libertadores and already was sold to europe, and played a great tournament. Juan taking out he is tottally madness he is a great player, and plays like left side too.

Mid. - COUNTINHO IS A SHIT, Dudu deserved to be line up. Oscar, i really dont like him, but in my view he was the best on this world cup, Fernando was fantastic and Casemiro is our the best midfield, he played as like defender too, Spurs offered 6 million on him, São Paulo doesnt accept.

Henrique is not a good player until this tournament, he surprise me, i think Willian José will have a better future, he looks like Ibra style, but on this world cup doesn't make a great tournament.

If you remember we dont call NEYMAR and LUCAS, and our line up left side Alex sandro was injury maybe we'd need make this disscuss. just watch the Olympics qualifiers (under-20) where we made 5-0 on uruguay at final and argentina is out of olympics 2012.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Should I reply? I guess I'm just wasting my time with you, but whatever, you always like to get it personal.

Gabriel - I said MY favourites, not yours, and that's debatable. FIFA is with me, mind you.
Danilo - Very good player, I know him from Santos as a MIDFIELDER. Poor tournment from him, though, apart of the first game maybe.
Juan - Go for this dude if you want to break some legs in a game. Average for most of the games and horrible in the final. Shouldn't have ended the game.
Coutinho - One of the ten best men of the tournment for FIFA, sorry.
Dudu - Fair enough, really skilled player, but I didn't want to add much more names to the list. Campbell and Grenier could be in the list as well, for example.
Oscar - ...
Fernando - Solid, but limited player.
Casemiro - I know Casemiro from the Neymar/Lucas U21 cup, and he impressed me. He wasn't that great in this one, though.
Henrique/Willian - Ohh, I just tought I was basing my opinion in this tournment and not in the "until the cup" time. Lucky me.

Now, did you see Daniel Pacheco on my list? Bartra? They're both very good players and I still didn't put them on my list, just like Casemiro or Danilo. Go whine to your mother ffs! By the way, I'm not saying all those players will have a good future. They just seem promising to me right now, but that doesn't guarantee them a nice future.

Bruno_Hott

Sep 19, 2006
i know you wanted mean, you just show how much you dont like brazilian guys....

anf fifa not necess. means THE BEST, mika just get the gold glove cuz he had 5 or 6 clean sheet. Gabriel was fantastic on this tournament, against spain, against mexico... and mika was not so good against brazil 2 or 3 fails A LEAST...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)