TV Coverage (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
been noticing alot of talk about cable and so on lately.

feel free to discuss the coverage you get and what matches will be shown and so on,i'm sure it'll convince a couple of you to get cable;)

what do you get in your area,what leagues does it show and for how much?:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Max

Jul 15, 2003
For people living in Southern Ontario and Québec, there's TLN (TeleLatino Network), which provides Serie A coverage on both Saturday (2:30 pm here in Ontario) and Sunday (9:15 am LIVE, 11:00 am REPLAY of different game, 2:30 pm LIVE). There's also Roger's Sportsnet which covers the English Premiership on Saturday mornings (2 games, sometimes 3).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
All I need to do is get the Dish and I'll be set.

Somebody needs to send my dad a fabricated Email from Adelphia saying that our service will be cancelled. :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
pretty much all i get is gol tv and rai international, but i getp retty much all the juve action, except no champions league. for that i have to go to bars

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
pretty much all i get is gol tv and rai international, but i getp retty much all the juve action, except no champions league. for that i have to go to bars
oh you poor soul, all you get is Juve matches...

:groan:

spoilt bastards :)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Max ] ++
For people living in Southern Ontario and Québec, there's TLN (TeleLatino Network), which provides Serie A coverage on both Saturday (2:30 pm here in Ontario) and Sunday (9:15 am LIVE, 11:00 am REPLAY of different game, 2:30 pm LIVE). There's also Roger's Sportsnet which covers the English Premiership on Saturday mornings (2 games, sometimes 3).

nice summary.

question - will sportsnet still do Uefa Cup and Spanish league.

adding a little - TSN will show at 2.30 the champions league. (if there arent no curling games of course)

imagine rushing home to see Real - Manchester (2 years ago) and you find out there is a guy on tv playing some sort of bowling in ice :groan:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Max ] ++
Does the US have this "TeleLatino Network"?

Sir Sebastian, how do you catch Gol TV and Rai?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Well we can, or I can, but my dad doesn't seem to admire the dish. :groan:
So what kind of dish/network do you need to get?

I've looked at directv and another one- all they had was EPL.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Does the US have this "TeleLatino Network"?

Sir Sebastian, how do you catch Gol TV and Rai?
No man. It's based out of Toronto, I doubt you'd get it. And no Andy, I don't have the dish. My father disapproves of the satelite stealing stuff as well. :rolleyes::(

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
So "TeleLatino Network" is an official name? I'll try to find their website.

I mean... if it's a sat, it might cover Albany... I am not too far from Canada.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

nice summary.

question - will sportsnet still do Uefa Cup and Spanish league.

adding a little - TSN will show at 2.30 the champions league. (if there arent no curling games of course)

imagine rushing home to see Real - Manchester (2 years ago) and you find out there is a guy on tv playing some sort of bowling in ice :groan:
When they show the Spanish League on Sprtsnet, they usually show replays, but Sportsnet will definetly show UEFA Cup.

The Curling Bonspiels seem to overtake the TSN coverage of Champions' League quite often. :D Probably the only disadvantage of being Canadian.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
So "TeleLatino Network" is an official name? I'll try to find their website.

I mean... if it's a sat, it might cover Albany... I am not too far from Canada.
www.tlntv.com is the site. You might be able to get it, but don't take my word for it.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Oh well... forget this plan :(

I do not receive TLN in my area (or cannot find it), how can I subscribe?
TLN is not directly involved in including our service on local cable providers; however if you are interested in viewing TLN at home, please check our cable listing to see if we are available in your area. If we are not, contact your local cable provider to find out what the options are.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I wonder if you can get Bell Express Vu in the States. I doubt it, but if you can, you can get the sports package, which includes TSN and Sportsnet, but then you have to get the Language Package to get TLN.

If this doesn't work, go ask your cable dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)