Turkish League (1 Viewer)

Jul 2, 2006
Galatasaray bought Lorik Cana 4.5m. Mehmet Topal off to Valencia for 5m. Keita returned his old club in Qatar for 8m. Elano will be gone too. Arda is staying. They will buy 4 more foreigners.

Fenerbahce got Miroslav Stoch from Chelsea. Daniel Güiza(even worse than Amauri but still scores more) will leave, probably for Malaga. Somehow their fans are so confident about Krasic. Many of them prefer Eden Hazard though:shifty:

One of their fans found Krasic and asked if he is coming, he was like gtfo

Besiktas signed Quaresma for 7.5m € and Hilbert from Stuttgart for free. Bernd Schuster is their new coach.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
I hope Bursaspor or any other Anatolian team wins the league again. I'm fed up with GS, FB & BJK, even if I'm a BJK fan.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
How can you be a fan of a team and still hoping for them not to win the main competition they're in? :confused:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
They certainly were not to forget the popescu and Bulent partnership, solid as oak. Gala though would be nothing without the legend sukurs goals. Its a shame some of the best turkish home grown players never made it at the elite outside turkey.

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    Apparently BJK on verge of signing Guti.

Who do you support there turk?
    none.

Man they were a joy to watch when they had Hasan Sas, Emre, Jardel and Hagi all playing together
    :agree: Nearly whole national team + 3 veteran foreigners. Jardel came after UEFA victory though. He could even score with his ass.

Taffarel

Fatih - Bülent Korkmaz - Popescu - Hakan Ünsal

Okan - Suat - Emre

Hagi

Arif - Hakan Şükür​

Capone
    Ümit Davala
    Ergün Penbe
    Hasan Şaş

:D

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    I "liked" Fenerbahce just to mock some of my friends who are GS fans but now that Cana joined them and because of the invasion :D I'm going to switch sides.

Forza GS. :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Is that a joke? :D

If its not, i haven't heard of that before, but its possible, because Wenger has been interested in Cana for a long time.

OP
    Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #20
    Guti signed 2 years deal with Besiktas.Raul could be next.

Hell no, if arda was to go id choose sabri well over neill.
    Sabri is right sided Molinaro,he is a cult hero.Neill is playing as cb btw.

A lot of investment going into the Turkish League in recent years, what’s been going on?
    TV revenue and fanbase are huge.They don't know how to spend though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)