Tudor to Tottenham? (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Hopefully Spurs has a hospital near their training complex and stadium
:LOL: Yeah, but I don't think that will even help his cause. Igor has already had too many injuries to cope with. I'm just pleased somebody wants to sign him for a substantial amount of money. But I will miss big Igor though. :down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
same here. I have seen that kid grow from a tall guy who is "tall" to somebody who can actually hit a ball and hit it pretty good.
He could have been one of the best defenders/defensive mids in the world, but he wasn't lucky enough.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
this is a good move and i hope spurs pay a lot for him. he may have height, but so does legrottaglie and zebina. at least they are capable of playing more 10 games a season. besides, seeing tudor leave, as well as the likes of iuliano being swapped, it means oddo can join, as well as another centre back if possible.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    Tudor off to Spurs

Juventus defender Igor Tudor is set to join Spurs this week after the clubs agreed a £2m move. However, the Croatian international, who is desperate to move to White Hart Lane, will have to lower his wage demands before the move can become official.

Football Italia

Jul 12, 2002
    Two million is just the fee. We'd be saving more money on his wages and we'd be doing him a favour for his career.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I'd sooner release him on a free than have to pay his wages so £2m will do the trick. Remember a couple of years back when we rejected £15m from man U for him :D

Jul 28, 2002
    yes we did, 15 mill...but back then, he was a centre half, imessne at the back, and had a habbit of scoring...plus he was unbeatable in the air.

but htings have changed

Jul 28, 2002
    i have to agree....he was a giant....but playing him in midfield and his injuries screwed him up...i wouldnt sell him yet...when fit he is better than the aging monty and co.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    i have to agree....he was a giant....but playing him in midfield and his injuries screwed him up...i wouldnt sell him yet...when fit he is better than the aging monty and co.

yeah, he's not a bad back-up.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    its actually sad also. we ned good centre backs and he is one. im thinking he would be better to keep instead of iuliano, but who knows, maybe iuliano is leaving also.

anyway, when is this going through?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)