Tudor To Arsenal (1 Viewer)

OP

tomijanac

Nov 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #102
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Naravno...a kaj mislis? :D

And on English for everybody: "Of course....what do you think?"

We wanted to to ask him hows doing and I asked how is it in Juve and he said: "Purgeri....ajd odjebi" in english: "(name for people from capital of Croatia) fukk off" and the fists came out to fly :D

No comment..:down:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Tudor's a quality player when he's fit. He's a solid CB who's also good going forward. I think we should just keep him if we don't get a good offer. No harm in having him as a sub when he's fit

OP

tomijanac

Nov 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #110
    Yup,again he helped Juve this Sunday with his goal,on one side it is bed when he is in midfield but on the other he scores at end of game 'cause he's always near attackers...

Aug 1, 2003
    That's true but there lies the problem. His fitness. I don't mind keeping him, he's a good player isn't he? But his fitness and it'd be a waste of wage and everything if he doesn't play.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    Tudor's a quality player when he's fit. He's a solid CB who's also good going forward. I think we should just keep him if we don't get a good offer. No harm in having him as a sub when he's fit
    Once again, couldn't agree more...

OP

tomijanac

Nov 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #116
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    Well yeah, but he's not fit, that's the whole damn thing! :fero:
    Oh i wished that all our unfit players score as much as he..that this scudeto would be ours...and CL of course

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    That's true but there lies the problem. His fitness. I don't mind keeping him, he's a good player isn't he? But his fitness and it'd be a waste of wage and everything if he doesn't play.
    He doesn't get paid that much, and I'd rather keep him than Ferrara, Montero, or Iuliano, so I think that he'll stay.

Aug 1, 2003
    Oh, I assumed his wage was higher. I want him to stay too, I think he's good, but like I said, it's just his fitness. It's only a matter of time before our BOD will let go of him, and how unfortunate that actually is because he's actually good, but just.. unfortunate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)