Tudor To Arsenal (1 Viewer)

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
Tudor and Toure are totally different players as you know, so i dont think that is a very realistic swap.
Iuliano and Montero are old now, and they aren't any good. So its more important than ever to keep Tudor at the moment.
Totally different like Coco and Seedorf? btw swapping two similar player wouldnt make much sense.

Iuliano and Montero and Ciro, the last two togather werent injured so many, and so long times as Tudor, during his half as long career.

Iuliano is nearly the same injury prone.

So Its more important to buy two good central defenders and get rid of the not so useful ones.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

tomijanac

Nov 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #62
    Ah well that could be the case but never the less ,he'll be in good shape again(it's strange how Angelotti didn't try to buy him??)and everything will be forgotten,i also think that Juve need to wait 'cause i never saw a player that can be so firm,solid,clever and simple in doing defender's job...it is simphony in defence,middlefield and attack...that is Juve for me..it needs to have all of that..again..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    He can go. The only reason i say it is becoz hes more off the field than on it. But hes a good player nonetheless.
    However, it wud be nice to make some money off a player like him.

Markko

May 29, 2003
    Tudor is in big problems. He became a respectableplayer in Juve in seasons 1999-2002 but there has been no improvement in his play since his injury in 2002 (he missed the World Cup because of it).
    There are two possibilities to solve the Tudor problem:

1.) Iuliano, Montero and Ferrara leave Juve (two of them at least), Legro and Tudor stay and another two good defenders come. However, Tudor is expected to be one of the most important players

2.) Get rid of the player whose moral is quite weak after so many injuries (think of Deisler!)

BTW, although I'm a Croat, I have never liked Tudor very much.

Jul 28, 2002
    when tudor is on form he is brilliant...but thats when fit.

When fit he is great, but he is never fit anymore and when he is he is put in bloody midfield....stupid idea.

Markko

May 29, 2003
    And I must admit that these stupid ideas and experiments with Tudor in midfield started years ago in his first club Hajduk split (he was only 18 and did not get his right profile) and later the continued in Croatian national team, as the coach had many good defenders but few good midfielders.
    All these experiments proved Tudor is much better defender.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I like pretty much all Croat players; I think they are trained well over there across the Adriatic. But since big Igor Tudor is always injured, we might want to sell him. I will miss him though, that is, the un-injured big Igor!

Jan 7, 2004
    tudor started to play on midfield when davids was banned. and he wasnt playin bad there. as i recall it was called a good strategic move of Marcello. its injuries that ruined his talent

Mar 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
    I like pretty much all Croat players; I think they are trained well over there across the Adriatic. But since big Igor Tudor is always injured, we might want to sell him. I will miss him though, that is, the un-injured big Igor!

Oh....we can be friends after all :LOL:
    Just kiddin....:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Oh....we can be friends after all :LOL:
    Just kiddin....:D
    Of course we can be friends, we are both Juve fans.:D

Yeah, I do like Croat players, more than those Serbs (I hate Stankovic!). I have not seen Kranjcar play, but if he is a good playmaker as you say, I would probably like him (that is if he goes to Chelsea or Barca, not Man U, Arsenal, or Real). Hopefully Barca will get Niko, so him and Ronaldinho will whore Real. But I just have to defend my players as well, just like I did for Adu. I think both Adu and Kranjcar will be kicking ass in a few years, so I can't wait to see what happens. Are there any other good Croatian talents in Zagreb, maybe the next Tudor?

Markko

May 29, 2003
    Are you sure about that Australia detail for Jarni?

When exactly. He was member of Yugoslavian world cup squad 1990 in Italy. And, as I can remeber he is U-21 golden medalist from Chile in 1987. (with Suker, Boban, Prosinecki)

Markko

May 29, 2003
    BTW, Kranjčar is a brilliant talent, but he should stay in Croatia for at least two years. In order to become more mature.

There is a talented striker Ljubojević (U-21) in NK Osijek. I have heard rumours about Bayern Muenchen being interested for him. And his teammate Pranjić is also OK.

I don't think there are any more real talents in Croatia football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)