Tudor Set To Move To England for Free. (1 Viewer)

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
its funny we remember the good moments, cause i remember against man utd when he scored an own goal that pissed me off so much...but in the end it wasn't all his fault as juve was going down in form during that time...

his goal against depor defintely made up for it and I will always consider Igor a true Juventino cause of all the ways lippi knew how to use him from set plays to a defensive midfielder when we had few options...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

:faq1: to all of you ungrateful SOB's. Players don't get injured on purpose, some are unlucky and simply more prone to injuries than others. Tudor was both and that has ended his career with us.

Goodbye Tudor, again, thanks for the goals and everything, hope your career starts off wherever you go.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:faq1: to all of you ungrateful SOB's. Players don't get injured on purpose, some are unlucky and simply more prone to injuries than others. Tudor was both and that has ended his career with us.

Goodbye Tudor, again, thanks for the goals and everything, hope your career starts off wherever you go.
True that, Vlatko.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

He will join Hajduk, I´m sure of that.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
I wish him good luck too! I would never forget the Champions League goal he scored against Deportivo!!
Forza Juve
true that

he was really solid that season

he also played very well agains real madrid in the semi final and set up del piero's famous goal. i remeber i had a very heated argument with one of my friends that evening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)