tudor,montero,camo&zalayeta out..torres&lequi in (2 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
What's this about selling Camo? It makes no sense. I agree, he is inconsistent, but when on form he is a very good player. If Lippi chooses to play Zambrotta on the right and get Evra, then so be it, but Camo would still be a very useful bench/rotation player. Unless we're going to get Joaquin or Marchionni, it doesn't make sense getting rid of camo.

agreed.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
Why not try for Becks? I'll tell you why:

He's a winger without pace...I suppose that's exactly what we need, another slow player who delights in long shots with low probability of scoring.
My reasons for not wanting Becks to join Juve are more than just footballing.

Beckham is the only player in the world who could possibly sway my allegiance to Juve. I'd really feel like I've lost my identity if Beckham comes here.

"So, what team do you support?"
"Juventus"
"Oh, one of those eh?"
:fero::fero::fero:

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
My reasons for not wanting Becks to join Juve are more than just footballing.

Beckham is the only player in the world who could possibly sway my allegiance to Juve. I'd really feel like I've lost my identity if Beckham comes here.

"So, what team do you support?"
"Juventus"
"Oh, one of those eh?"
yeah.me 2 man,good point

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Lampard's great, one of the few Chelsea players I like. I don't know how well he'd do in Italy though. He takes cracking shots playing for Chelsea, but I feel that he'd get closed down too quickly in Italy

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
If he has any sense he won't join Inter. If you don't know what I'm talking about ask Van der Meyde and Cannavaro.

Aug 1, 2003
lol. Poor Van Der Meyde, made the wrong choice, eh?

Well Stu, the way I see fit is by selling Camo, get Marchionni and keep Zambro on the left. I've always preferred Zambro on the left, I adore Marchionni and I really, really like Camo's football but I just can't wait any longer for it. I can't handle any more of 'hot and cold' Camoranesi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)