tudor,montero,camo&zalayeta out..torres&lequi in (1 Viewer)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by FORZA DEL PIERO ] ++

but tell me y many big clubs are following torres(such as milan,chelsea and r.madrid)but about gilardino..this is only juve.ppl in italy compare gilardino with inzaghi but ppl in spain believe that torres will be the best attacker of the world a few years later.
Because they know that Juve already got him, and that Juve has good connections with Parma, thats why others go for Torres. If Gilardino gets like Inzaghi or better, then i am happy, because then he is the best goalscorer in the world.
What people say in Spain about Torres i dont care, thats there only thing to be happy about, while Italy have Cassano and Gilardino ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
i hate inzaghi and his style of playing.he lives in offside.i'm just angry because i disagree about it that gila is playing like him.
It was you who brought the comparison with Inzaghi up, i agree that Gila is different from him.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Gilardino is nothing like Inzaghi imo. He doesn't run offside like Pippo does, he has a better feel for the ball, passes and dribbles it with more confidence, and finishes about just as good. I'd sooner relate to Gila as a mix between DP and Vieri than Inzaghi.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002

torres missed many matches of this season bcoz of his long injury.i dun want to continut this discussion bcoz i like gilardino too much.but tell me y many big clubs are following torres(such as milan,chelsea and r.madrid)but about gilardino..this is only juve.ppl in italy compare gilardino with inzaghi but ppl in spain believe that torres will be the best attacker of the world a few years later.
because torres is a more flashy attacker who has alot of flair,more than gilardino.gila will become one of the best in a few years too.but it's just that torres is more of an entertainer who has been around slightly longer and is the slightly better player.

OP
Mar 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    ++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

It was you who brought the comparison with Inzaghi up, i agree that Gila is different from him.
    i didn't want to compare gila with pippo.i just wanted to say what ppl in italy think about gila..and it makes me angry.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004

i didn't want to compare gila with pippo.i just wanted to say what ppl in italy think about gila..and it makes me angry.
    yes ok.
    i agree that he is something like a mix between Vieri and Del Piero as someone said here.

By the way i most say i am a big fan of Pippo too, love players like that, a typical 9'er

OP
    Mar 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    and i don't know how moggi wants give tudor to ajax(for vdv)and athletico(for torres)at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but i think tudor should leave juve too.such as:montero-iuliano-
    conte-birindelli and camoranesi.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    Gilardino is nothing like Inzaghi imo. He doesn't run offside like Pippo does, he has a better feel for the ball, passes and dribbles it with more confidence, and finishes about just as good. I'd sooner relate to Gila as a mix between DP and Vieri than Inzaghi.
    yeap, but you forgot that Gila doesn't fall so often in the penalty area... :D
    I wonder, Pippo is always laying on the field, why is that? :D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    I think we will get Gilardino, and loan him out to Palermo! He won't play lone striker at Juve, at the age of 21! When did that happen the last time?

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    I think we will get Gilardino, and loan him out to Palermo! He won't play lone striker at Juve, at the age of 21! When did that happen the last time?
    That is a thing that concerns me, especially with Lippi :down:, but we have to wait and see, as long as Gilardino is in Juve im happy, he is a man of the future. He will not be loaned out, maybe at worst a substitute, and Lippi may use Miccoli (which is good) even tough i definately prefer Gilardino as first team player from the start!!

tomijanac

Nov 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    Bull!:howler:

camo is not going to leave,and i hope tudor plays at least another season and shows his true qualities.
    i'm totaly agreed with You Desmond,this is one of the most stupid things i heard

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    Tudor has proven himself as a worthy player, he shoudnlt leave tilll another 2 seasons,he is still young,so as CAMO.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Inzaghi has an icredible off the ball movement and pace but his problem always was his shots he misses too much if Gila can do his job without missing Juve will finish up with 80+goals in a season (just in the league) but offcourse I would prefer him to do some dribbles and passing on the way

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    i've just heared it that juve offered athletico madrid to give montero,zalayeta,camo and tudor to them and get torres(20)and lequi(23)...what do u think about it?i personaly agree:cool:
    Where did u get this from

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)