Tudor - Champions League is my dream (1 Viewer)

Dockny

Jul 22, 2002
Del Piero was an instrumental figure in Juventus’ march to the Scudetto last season, but he also has his eyes on other objectives this term.

"The joy of winning the Scudetto is still alive in me but I’m preparing myself for another season at the highest levels," he continued.

"If I had to choose between the Scudetto and the Champions’ League I would opt for the second. Even if I want everything.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
I agree the a scudetto is more valuable then a CL title, but we aren't exactly lacking in the scudetto department, are we? Lets go out and win the CL, even if it means letting someone else win a scudetto, this year at least.

Jul 12, 2002
All of the players are now saying that the CL is the main goal this year, but I'm sure Lippi will decide ultimately.

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

I know ;) but I'm one of the few people who value Scudetto more than the CL trophy.
none the less, there's no scudetto trophy so the whole thing kinda falls on its ass: ;)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
With a few buys yes with this present squad unless we are in favourable groups ie without spanish or english opposition, avoid very good teams to the final and hope Rael madrid falter somewhere then maybe

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
No. Unless Lady Fortune is very pleased with us! :D
I thought Juve was Lady Fortune. We must be the Old Lady Furtune. Who is hte new one, maybe we can bribe her!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)