Tudor attacks "Heartless" Juve (1 Viewer)

Sep 14, 2003
Tudor discovered the harsh reality of modern football at one of the largest clubs in the world.

Juventus only exists to WIN, not so that the players can be part of some social club and feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Zare

Jul 4, 2007
Funny thing is that this statement is coming from someone who joined this forum after we won promotion...
Apparently you're not intelligent enough to connect the dots like some other people, so that's quite a shame. Next.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Tudor isn't insulting the club. He's not saying anything we didn't already know to be honest. But apparently some people are too caught up with the title of the article or are just too biased to realize that Tudor is speaking the truth for the most part. Funny thing is, the same people who are blasting Tudor for his comments denounced Juventus one year ago when we were down and out, stating they wouldn't support a cheating club. Funny how times have changed.

So to sum it all up, people hate on Tudor because he was perpetually injured, which isn't his fault mind you, and blast him for stating the truth. Anybody insulting Tudor over this is quite frankly a biased idiot and need to learn a little more about this club, or just get out. Too many people don't understand a thing about loyalty.
Look, his contract wasn't renewed because he has been injured for the past two seasons. I'm almost positive that he was making some good coin during his spell at Juventus, and for what he has done in the past, he can have it for all I care. He was still under contract this season, he was injured again, he didn't play, his contract was running out, logically Juventus said, "Hmm...we've got a 29 year-old defender on a physical decline, off with him," and Tudor went back to Split. Who knows of what kind of terms he was asking for? And also, does he want some sort of a statue, or perhaps a wing of the stadium named after him because he left Juventus now? He's been a liability to Juventus for the past two seasons, why take the same risk again by signing a new contract with him?

And yes, I said I wouldn't support a cheating club...before the penalties. If you could sit, watch and then celebrate a Juventus victory in past matches against Chievo, Roma, etc., there's something wrong with you. They were cheating, which led me to ask why should I support a team that basically cheated and lied for the past decade, and would continue to do so in the future pending on the outcome of the trial? When Moggi et al. were replaced and the penalties were handed out, I saw change so I changed my mind. Eventually, I stuck with it, just like I have with any fucking team I've ever supported. Loyalty, right Andy?

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Tudor has great days with juve but that's way behind him . il never ever forget that goal he scored in the champions league in the last minute .
He is right , juve is like a machine , but so is every other big football club in the world . There is so much demand for juve to finish on top so it is only natural for them to be like this .
As far as friendship goes . I never played for juve so i don't know , but judging from the news and things i read im pretty sure there is some kind friendship between some of the players . maybe not all , but certainly some .

i don't want to judge tudor but he does seem a little bitter and i don't blame him , all those injuries must have had its effect on him

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
@Zare: Yeah, it's not Tudor's fault that he was injured, but it's his fault to make these comments after the board payed him the wages when he stayed in the hospital longer than in his own house, not to mention the football pitch. So he must show some respect, because it was Juventus that paid his hospital bills and his wages for doing absolutely nothing.

Geof

May 14, 2004
It must've been a very frustrating last three years for Tudor.

I'm sorry it didn't turned out better for you, Igor

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Tudor didn't attack us at all, Croatian journalists are the most unreliable of all. He just said in Juventus he learned the brutal life of professionalism, where everything is organised like clockwork, hence it's a lot different than his (old)new club Hajduk where they're all like family(probably because half of them went to high school together). He said there's less pressure here and it was a change he needed to get his career back on track.

He didn't say anything wrong, he wouldn't have stayed here all these years if things were the way our media reported them FFS.

OP
suligodsilla
Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #73
    @Zare: Yeah, it's not Tudor's fault that he was injured, but it's his fault to make these comments after the board payed him the wages when he stayed in the hospital longer than in his own house, not to mention the football pitch. So he must show some respect, because it was Juventus that paid his hospital bills and his wages for doing absolutely nothing.
    but look the same case was with milan and redondo he was injuried milan payed his wages normal until redondo said no thnx i dont want any wages for nothing. but the thing is milan said nothing and just paid, while this board said whole the we want to break his contract. so juve paid and moaned, thats not good for the player it wasnt his fault that he was injuried. must be fucking feeling when they pay and say look you have done nothing for this money.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    but look the same case was with milan and redondo he was injuried milan payed his wages normal until redondo said no thnx i dont want any wages for nothing. but the thing is milan said nothing and just paid, while this board said whole the we want to break his contract. so juve paid and moaned, thats not good for the player it wasnt his fault that he was injuried. must be fucking feeling when they pay and say look you have done nothing for this money.
    This is bussines my friend, you either do for what you get payed, or else none will pay you for doing nothing. It's not Tudor's fault that he was injured, but it isn't Juve's fault either.

OP
    suligodsilla
    Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #79
    This is bussines my friend, you either do for what you get payed, or else none will pay you for doing nothing. It's not Tudor's fault that he was injured, but it isn't Juve's fault either.
    but there is also something called contract, and an injury case should also be considered in it.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    so true, but it doesn't mean he can publicly bad-mouth his former employers either

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)