Tudor attacks "Heartless" Juve (1 Viewer)

Jun 7, 2003
Tudor Attacks ‘Heartless’ Juve

The Croatian defender was very harsh against his former side who just let him go on a free transfer this summer following 8 years with the Bianconeri.

zoom - galleria Igor Tudor made some shocking comments from the training camp of Marburg against the Old Lady, stating that Juventus were too focused on winning rather than anything else.

"There I learnt a brutal professionalism, without heart. When you play and you're good, everyone is around you, but when you don't play, you're on the transfer list, they don't consider you anymore.

"I was present and saw some great players of the past years like Antonio Conte and Paolo Montero who left without receiving even a flower from the club.

"Juventus is like a machine," continued the newly acquired Hajduk Split player. "Between the players there are no friendships. Only amongst the Italians there is a bit of reciprocal respect, but nothing much. The only thing that matters is the training and the match. Then everyone goes back home on his own."

source: goal.com

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
suligodsilla
Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    ok i hope i made the thread in the right section. ok some of us already talked about it in "the..want player" thread so we should discus it here.
    While Milan signs Ibrahim Ba and show that they are more than a Football Club our former Players talk like that about Juve. Not really cool.

OP
    suligodsilla
    Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    but he also says that antonio conte and montero went without any flowers haha
    yeah really i liked montero he deserved a better farewell.

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
    Tudor Attacks ‘Heartless’ Juve

The Croatian defender was very harsh against his former side who just let him go on a free transfer this summer following 8 years with the Bianconeri.

zoom - galleria Igor Tudor made some shocking comments from the training camp of Marburg against the Old Lady, stating that Juventus were too focused on winning rather than anything else.

"There I learnt a brutal professionalism, without heart. When you play and you're good, everyone is around you, but when you don't play, you're on the transfer list, they don't consider you anymore.

"I was present and saw some great players of the past years like Antonio Conte and Paolo Montero who left without receiving even a flower from the club.

"Juventus is like a machine," continued the newly acquired Hajduk Split player. "Between the players there are no friendships. Only amongst the Italians there is a bit of reciprocal respect, but nothing much. The only thing that matters is the training and the match. Then everyone goes back home on his own."

source: goal.com
    when i read it, i almost believed in what he said..

but, i see delpiero and nedved has lot of respect for each other..
    even before, everyone used to respect Thuram & Montero ..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    but he also says that antonio conte and montero went without any flowers haha
    yeah really i liked montero he deserved a better farewell.
    wtf does tudor mean by that? the red carpet treatment? a bouquet of flowers? a thank u note and a box of chocolates, players come and go and earn the hearts of the fans, that in itself should be of great pride to any player more than how extravegant a farewell party is. i think he must be BS cuz conte was in london a couple of months ago at the juve londra fan group as a special guest, therefore its clear to he that he still loves the club, and its fans

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    fuck off tudor you asshole, you've raped all our money for the last 3 years when you have done sweet f.a what did you expect from us? want us to sign the stadium over to you? piss off and die from a 'sprained ankle' you faggot

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
    if he was not happy why did he stay for eight years....
    " the team working like a machine and there are no friends" that is partly true especially when capello was in charge. but i dont think its the case now or even before capello.

as for a farewell... give me a break. frist tudor and montero are not wourthy. i agree on conte though, but the times were hard. and i dont think its a big deal for conte

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    haha dont be so harsh with him he scored the goal against deportivo dude
    i know and i loved him for tht goal, thts why i said last 3 years :p

if he was not happy why did he stay for eight years....
    " the team working like a machine and there are no friends" that is partly true especially when capello was in charge. but i dont think its the case now or even before capello.

as for a farewell... give me a break. frist tudor and montero are not wourthy. i agree on conte though, but the times were hard. and i dont think its a big deal for conte
    WHAT?? montero was a legend, one of the best cb's in our recent history, i loved that guy

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    Excuse us Tudor really. We should've do the following : Give u a pay raise while u're in the operating table. Get real Tudor.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    What's this? The man that everyone praised as a hero when he announced he would leave nearly four months ago has turned his back on his former team? It's amazing how everyone grilled a few of us a couple of months ago when we said that Tudor was nothing but a payroll leech who has rarely contributed over his nine seasons at Juventus. Just think of who's place in the squad he could have been taking up while he was under the knife.

Ciao, fucktard. This "machine" is still going to run without you, perhaps even better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)