True Detective (4 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4985293 said:
Obviously whenever you switch from 2 main charactesr to 4 you are gonna lose some quality of your show so im not surprised with the mixed reviews, what i really need is another dark story with amazing and i belive that Pizzolatto can deliver it, can't wait :tuttosport: oh and Vince Vaughn :tup:
How can anyone be excited that Vince Vaughn is the lead in this?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4985381 said:
http://www.amediateka.ru/serial/nastoiashchii_dietiektiv_cb6f9e92-c0c6-44b5-b319-a66ffee1e57a/2/1
плати бабки, пират хуев))))
у меня есть 4 амедии но нах там ждать

амедиатека в хуй не уперлась

Mar 9, 2006
I've watched only 20minutes atm and it's so good,do not bother me!! oh and all these american roads :tuttosport: how beautiful they are - freeways, highways, expressways

- - - Updated - - -

im not saying he's going to be crap or anything (dont think he will) but it just seems funny to be excited about such a mediocre casting
have you watched the 1st episode already?? the cast is perfect, all these uncouth cops, the atmosphere, flashbacks :tuttosport:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4985394 said:
oh and all these american roads :tuttosport: how beautiful they are - freeways, highways, expressways
Doesn't it take place in LA? beautiful roads :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

I've watched only 20minutes atm and it's so good,do not bother me!! oh and all these american roads :tuttosport: how beautiful they are - freeways, highways, expressways

- - - Updated - - -

have you watched the 1st episode already?? the cast is perfect, all these uncouth cops, the atmosphere, flashbacks :tuttosport:
No but i'm about to.

Mar 9, 2006
JESUS CHRIST HE DID IT AGAIN :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Music, the atmosphere, the plot, the side stories and the background of each character and i bet ya all were wondering how he will connect the storylines of character and Nic delivered it in the end of the 1st episode :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm more into these roads:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I liked it, even if it sprung on way too many layers and new characters all at once.

The thing I miss is Woody Harrelson's levity. Not comedic per se, but with a show so dark you need lighter moments to create contrast, balance, and to make the dark things even darker by comparison. The Wire was excellent at this.

If the show merely goes all dark and brooding where nobody has a sense of humor, it will limit itself.

Apr 15, 2006
I liked it, even if it sprung on way too many layers and new characters all at once.

The thing I miss is Woody Harrelson's levity. Not comedic per se, but with a show so dark you need lighter moments to create contrast, balance, and to make the dark things even darker by comparison. The Wire was excellent at this.

If the show merely goes all dark and brooding where nobody has a sense of humor, it will limit itself.
Not the first time you're mentioning this, especially The Wire comparison.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)