trofeo viareggio (1 Viewer)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Thats exactly why i was asking nina... from the games ive seen and from people i know and the press, ive been given the impression its paladino and chiumento that are decent and benjamin pretty much gets there glory.

Intrested to hear from anyone here that has seen a decent amount of games....

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
Thats exactly why i was asking nina... from the games ive seen and from people i know and the press, ive been given the impression its paladino and chiumento that are decent and benjamin pretty much gets there glory.

Intrested to hear from anyone here that has seen a decent amount of games....
I've seen three games, and while that's not "a decent amount", I have to agree with Paul. Paladino and Chiumento are the driving force behind the team. But, to say that Benjamin gets "their" glory is a bit off. Benjamin has a lot of pace and great finishing skills which complement the passing and creation of the others.

Antonio

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
has anyone seen lavecchia play?? I heard he's good but his name rarely pops up
I think you are referring to another Lavecchia, who plays on loan on Messina (Serie B). He used to be an U21, he's a right midfielder. Pretty good player, altought Gasbarroni is better, in that position.

The Lavecchia from current Primavera is a striker. A young one. Nothing really that good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)