Trofeo Valle d'Aosta: Juventus-Reggina (1 Viewer)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Hey!

I've seen Thuram on the bench laughing with Buffon.

About davids: yesterday the juve fans cheered him a lot an at the end of the match davids had a HUGE smile on his face (like this :D and i'm not exaggerating).

Thay gave 2 ugly (you're right juvetruechamps) cups to juve yesterday: one to conte (as the capitano) and one to ferrara. Maybe ciro received it for having been the best on the field?

Fabiana they interviewed only conte and giraudo because, after the match, showers didn't work so the players had to go to the place where they're staying to shower. i was so :fero: ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I think davids was the man of the match with maresca while other players like trezegue were watching the game like he is not playing at all , i dont know how an attacker will be all in all the match waiting for the ball , we need a player that go for the ball (we should sell him).

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #223
    ++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
    Hey!

I've seen Thuram on the bench laughing with Buffon.

About davids: yesterday the juve fans cheered him a lot an at the end of the match davids had a HUGE smile on his face (like this :D and i'm not exaggerating).

Thay gave 2 ugly (you're right juvetruechamps) cups to juve yesterday: one to conte (as the capitano) and one to ferrara. Maybe ciro received it for having been the best on the field?

Fabiana they interviewed only conte and giraudo because, after the match, showers didn't work so the players had to go to the place where they're staying to shower. i was so :fero: ...
    Isha, would you mind answering a few questions for me?

1. How was the team in general?
    2. How was Del Piero?
    3. How were the goals? (I'm hearing that Maresca's was really good)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    1. How was the team in general?
    2. How was Del Piero?
    3. How were the goals? (I'm hearing that Maresca's was really good)
    Hi!
    1. At the beginning (first 30 min) the team was a bit shaky, reggina was better. in the second half the match was dominated by juve (maybe the reason is that Dp, neddy, etc were playing ;) )
    2. I can't answer to this one, since i wasn't really paying attention (i had a killing headache)
    3. dp's goal was a penalty, not much to tell about it, and oliveira scored a pretty nice goal on neddy's assist. Yes, maresca's goal was really good. It kinda reminded me of the one of DV in juve-perugia. Try to download it if u can!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)