Trofeo TIM 2007 (1 Viewer)

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
what time strts the match..? and i just cant wait for this match...now it is time fr juve to beat inter and milan.....it is been a long time to see juve beat inter and now it is the time fr juve to beat them again....FORZA JUVE

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
just like i said about the Birra Moretti cup.. id love it if we won it, but it wouldnt be such a big deal if we didnt, i just want some good performances. And if we do win it, i dont believe in this whole superstitious theory of whoever wins it, has bad luck in Serie A, just like somebody said before.. the more silverwear, the better :D FORZA JUVE

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
So nice news.

I think I have a new favorite channel.:D

Watching the third consecutive Juve match on TV is so nice even if they're friendlies.
its my favorate too since they will show barca - bayern tommorow too :D
if you want to see EPL another turk channel named turk 1 show matches free

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
i just hope none of our players will get injury!!! the result is not that important since our coach will use two different formation, which mainly aims to raise players' fitness~

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
you guys need to have ART sport channels .. even they are in arabic they show all football matches .. if you just wanna see the match then go for it.. its also cheap..

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)