Trofeo Tim 20 July (34 Viewers)

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
A question to all the Arabs, who will get the rights for the italian league next year?

I want it to be al Jazeera, but they might encrypt the channel if they get the rights. Inshalla they get the rights and keep the channel free.

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
there r so many rumours regardin this... i guess we jus have 2 wait till al jazeera themselves anounces somethin

i hope it stays free atleast we get 2 watch la liga :)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ebraheej ] ++
A question to all the Arabs, who will get the rights for the italian league next year?

I want it to be al Jazeera, but they might encrypt the channel if they get the rights. Inshalla they get the rights and keep the channel free.
Can I answer that?Or wait,I am not an arab.. shit :frown:

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

Can I answer that?Or wait,I am not an arab.. shit :frown:
Oh, I assumed arabs would only know such news. Ok then.

A question to everyone, who will broadcast the italian league next year in the arab world. ;)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002

Oh, I assumed arabs would only know such news. Ok then.

A question to everyone, who will broadcast the italian league next year in the arab world. ;)
the answer is,I have no clue :howler:

And snoop i thought you are an Arab? I think I remember you writing something in arabic.
you are writting english,are you a british or American? :D

I am Armenian BTW

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I want to buy tickets on listicket for the game. Does anybody know where the juventus fans will sit or are the fans not divided because it is a friendly game???

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Well I wanted to go to this game, but realize i cant really afford to now, so I will just watch it on canale 5 from my apartment here in florence.

voghera - juve was amazing enough for me.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Yeah, heard that aswell, Lets hope it'll be Free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)