Trofeo Tim 20 July (41 Viewers)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Trofeo Tim, le tre grandi a Trieste

I "maniaci" del calcio da ombrellone sono accontentati, Juventus, Milan e Inter regaleranno loro anche quest'anno... l'aperitivo di campionato rappresentato dal Trofeo TIM, sponsor ufficiale della Lega Calcio e della serie A.

Il triangolare con in campo le tre grandi, giunto alla sua quinta edizione, si svolgerà quest'anno il 20 luglio a Trieste. In programma tre mini incontri da 45'. Le due ultime edizioni sono state vinte dall'Inter.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Tim trophee, the three giants at Trieste

Juventus, Milan and Inter will once again fight for the Tim cup bla bla bla

Who gives a shit. I watched the Coppa Italia final the other day, it was sponsored by TIM and I thought it was the TIM cup. So did most Italians apparently cause the stands were kinda empty :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That is a bit confusing to have two things called the TIM Cup. Though I suppose the "Trofeo TIM" is the difference here.

Yes -- a pre-season warm-up of 45-minute games in a tight competition. Inter won it last time, so that mean's this year's winners can look forward to a season of unmet expectations. :D

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
HAAAAA

Ill be in Italy for all of July.

IM ONCE AGAIN GONNA NUT MYSELF AND GO TO THIS NOW TOO.

Anyone with more info of ANY kind, please give it to me. Ill be mainly in Florence for all of July, with a trip to Rome in the last weekend, and one to Siene before that, but I also feel that I should go to Salice Terme on the 11th, and see what I can find there. See whats going on. Now if there are friendlies and real matches, between Inter and Milan, that would make my LIFE COMPLETE. Just to see Juve play, even if its only 45 minutes.

Im only over there for a month, but to complete my goal in life, and see them live, whoever it would be playing, I can die a happy man. The honest truth....

PLEASE, if you have any more info on this, since the website is not the greatest for this, then please get back to me. Id love to know more about this, and hopefully I will attend.

:)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
You idiot, you're going about this all wrong. Remember, you're going to ITALY. That means the best way to go search for information about the tournament is five minutes before its kick-off at the earliest.

Have fun, btw

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
Jan 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
You idiot, you're going about this all wrong. Remember, you're going to ITALY. That means the best way to go search for information about the tournament is five minutes before its kick-off at the earliest.

Have fun, btw
who let the smart aleck out? :cool:

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
well here i am in florence, on the internet, july 7th. im plannng on going to salice terme on monday to see juve train. watch them play on thurs, and then the 20th, and maybe also again on the 16th or so in salice terme again.

but the 20th, that wed for sure. games at 830, says the local papers over here. its in trieste. gonna be sick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)