[Trofeo F*CK that Berlusconi MOFO]Milan - Juventus (August 17th, 2008) (3 Viewers)

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
I'm one of the rare ones who doesn't think they'll be better. Milan have the same problems in defense we have and there is no way Juve or Milan to win the scudetto until they find very good/great players at the back.

I'm frustrated because in these meaningless matches against Milan we keep losing players due to injuries and i'm frustrated because the schedule was simply wrong.
We'll play friendly matches between the CL matches. This time it (luckily) turned out well in CL and we got Artmedia. But what if we got Atletico Madrid ? The schedule was created way before we knew who'll be our opponent in CL and yet we decided to play Birra Moretti. How come Inter won't play Birra Moretti ? Why couldn't we do the same ?
Well Inter pulled back from the birra moretti-cup, and has that done anything good to them? I even talked with some interistas who are pretty mad at this. The fact that we are invited to ALL of these cups shows that we're a highly rated club, and that we're prestigious opponents, and a team people like to look at. It's about the prestige, man... and if we'd have gotten atletico or anyone else, we'd have fielded 11 primaveras... what's the problem with you all. We are playing these cups for some 20 years now, and now, all of a sudden, because the special one thinks it's cool to hide his tactics, we should all cancel these games?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
yeh that was not bad at all, and he was bareelllly offside, i still back him 100% and such, i just think he was overpriced and our management buying him may have affected our team negatively because the rest of the team was not reinforced properly or adequately. But as a juve fan i support him and want him to do fantastically, of course, because we signed him already and i cant get back any of the money we used to buy him.
True but if Andrew Johnson can go to Fulham for 13 Million then....In todays market players are overpriced.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Chiellini news, not good news its a ligament damage it depends on which one he hurt could be up to 2 months or up to 8 months he heard a click when he injured it

OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

THAT'S THE MOST ....................................... AM FUCKIN' SPEECHLESS WE OFFICIALY FUCKED FUCKKKKKKKKK FUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Apr 12, 2004
LOL, i'm really laughing out loud here. You want to sack ranieri because he lost a friendly... PEOPLE CALM DOWN!
Why is everyone so fucking naive? We win against ManU and everyone's talking about how that third star is going to look on our shirt, we lose against milan, and everyone talks about who our next coach is going to be... you can't be serious... Seedorf kicked some ass, yes. And our defense sucked big time today, yes. SO? guess what, i'll survive this loss easily... Do you even see that we didn't even take trez, camo, zanetti, giovinco, marchisio, de ceglie, buffon to the game tonight?

That berlusconi-trophy is not even worth the metal it's made of... so please, get that anger out of your face and enjoy the fact that we'll play CL, and milan won't!
When did that happen?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Why do we even play this stupid match anyway?

Fuck Berlusca and this faggot team.

Too bad their little Kaka cunt isn't out there so we can dish him some good tackles. Fucking Jesus pansy.
this is what I said few weeks back and everyone attacked me. why do we have to play all these friendlies??? what we played so far were more than enough :mad:

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
????????????????

based on what and why are you saying this now and....hm????

please explain!
Not only because of this game, base on Ranieri last decade! in Valencia, In Chelsea, In Parma and now in Juve!

and base on my feeling after watching football for many many years.. He is not a winner! You obviously feel it...It is always like this: Very good performance but not enough for winning something..!

He lack enthusiasm, he is so cold-blood, you know, he is o.k. with just good performance. You will see it on his interview after the game.

with him there is no time for reaching a goal, just in progress!

Juventus shouldn't defeated with 4 goals even in friendly games... especialy against Milan without Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pato, Nesta and Maldini.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Your'e negativity doesen't help,am I right in guessing you one of those people if we lose one friendly you will go and hang yourself?.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
When did that happen?
or was it a draw? i don't even know. see how much i care about the results :)

And as for chiellini, it's NOT CONFIRMED 2 months. Look at the juve-homepage. It's a DISTORTION of his knee. And if exams are tomorrow, i think it can't be THAT serious. On vecchiasignora, they said he can walk on his own already.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Not only because of this game, base on Ranieri last decade! in Valencia, In Chelsea, In Parma and now in Juve!

and base on my feeling after watching football for many many years.. He is not a winner! You obviously feel it...It is always like this: Very good performance but not enough for winning something..!

He lack enthusiasm, he is so cold-blood, you know, he is o.k. with just good performance. You will see it on his interview after the game.

Juventus shouldn't defeated with 4 goals even in friendly games... especialy against Milan without Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pato, Nesta and Maldini.
sack him and get me Ancelotti, of whom everybody said the same thing, before he won 2 CL trophys......whatever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)