[Trofeo F*CK that Berlusconi MOFO]Milan - Juventus (August 17th, 2008) (2 Viewers)

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Seems to be a reoccuring pattern for us juventino, make a good set of chances, and play some nicer football at most times, but then we dont score even one. Then we concede one or two and the pattern still continues or we get one late or something. We better not become like Arsenal lol.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Grygera is really overrated here. Zebina is million times the defender Grygera is.
At least Zebina will make a foul and prevent the attackers from doing anything. Grygera on the other hand lets them do whatever they want.
yes i also got mad at grygera at the third goal. and he does that all the time, he never challenges the attacker

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
we have no rhythm, i guess its Chimenti's fault....
You are getting on my nerves. What is it that is so hard for you to grasp? The game died at 2-0 and until then we were the better team. The one who cost us this game is Chimenti and Chimenti only. Who cares now, all that matters is how Chiellini is doing.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Grygera is really overrated here. Zebina is million times the defender Grygera is.
At least Zebina will make a foul and prevent the attackers from doing anything. Grygera on the other hand lets them do whatever they want.
Word, grygera was responsible for both goals. Weak marking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)