[Trofeo F*CK that Berlusconi MOFO]Milan - Juventus (August 17th, 2008) (8 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Actually we play better but the scorline still reversed all the credit goes to Chimenti as he is to blame

our defence is still shaky
Chiellini got injured and we need a new DC badly I hope our management realizes it

as for the mid Tiago isn`t playing bad but is holding as back IMO
DP reminds me of the great DP (before the injury) with his dribblings but also holds the ball too much at times

the way I picture it Camo and Giovinco could give us great creativity so no need to rush on the mid
ofcourse that someone like Diego would be a big + to our creativity

THE DEFENCE ofcourse is a must buy... at least one defender is needed someone who could command the defence if we could convince Real to sell us Cannavaro back it could be awesome

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Chimenti, how poor can one be..i could have saved that with my head for christ sake. And the 2nd goal was poor too, but w/e i would say our team is playing some pretty ok football without camoranesi, so im not too bothered, because chimenti wont be playing in the season anyways.

Edit : My only concern is Chiellini's injury, hope he is ok.

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
I had a torn cartilage a few years ago and I can assure you, it hurts like hell. Chiellini is a hardass, but the way he reacted was not the way normal people (not even monsters like him) would react. I think he'll be fine.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Why the fuck would we want something called a Trofeo Berlusconi anyway? What is so great about something named after a guy who owns Milan, is best buddies with George Bush, and walks around naked despite being overweight and having a tiny penis?

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
I had a torn cartilage a few years ago and I can assure you, it hurts like hell. Chiellini is a hardass, but the way he reacted was not the way normal people (not even monsters like him) would react. I think he'll be fine.
I guess that is good then, hopefully he'll be up & running in no time. :xfinger:

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Yep. Ive had my fair of serious knee injuries (+6 months). I noticed 2 things. He could stand up on his own and walk and when he was getting on the stretch, he could lift his own legs, without any help. This could indicate that no ligaments are torned.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Actually we play better but the scorline still reversed all the credit goes to Chimenti as he is to blame

our defence is still shaky
Chiellini got injured and we need a new DC badly I hope our management realizes it

as for the mid Tiago isn`t playing bad but is holding as back IMO
DP reminds me of the great DP (before the injury) with his dribblings but also holds the ball too much at times

the way I picture it Camo and Giovinco could give us great creativity so no need to rush on the mid
ofcourse that someone like Diego would be a big + to our creativity

THE DEFENCE ofcourse is a must buy... at least one defender is needed someone who could command the defence if we could convince Real to sell us Cannavaro back it could be awesome
So you want tiago to dribble past the whole milan squad and score? would that make him have an average game to you? Tiago is playing well tonight, whether you like it or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)