[Trofeo F*CK that Berlusconi MOFO]Milan - Juventus (August 17th, 2008) (2 Viewers)

Oct 2, 2005
some of you need to watch what youre saying, because it is very unlike juventus tifosi

i understand its the internet, but dont go overboard with your insults for the other team. and for the record chiellini was jostling with paloschi, NOT GATUSSO, when he got injured.

and lets wait for a full diagnosis before we say our season is over....

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
guys calm down. this is a fucking useless trophy. The only thing i'm complaining about is that chiellini is injured goddamned. If that's serious, then we're seriously FUCKED for the next season. If he's out for more than a month or so, i'd advise Banc to prepare the wallet.
The score? seriously, i don't care. We don't have Camo, Zanetti, hell we're playing Tiago, out of desperation. And it's not like milan are giving us a lesson about football. We're on par, those 2 goals were just because we have a fucking 70-yr-old blind between our posts

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
ranieri should tell sissoko and poulsen to crush their damn midfield so milan will have to play their season without pirlo and gattuso and crash out of uefa cup ...

i guess milan is playing that hard, because they are afraid to be humiliated like against chelsea and now they try to fuck is with roughness ...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
youre an idiot if you think buffon will save us "every" time our defense fucks up, look at all our starting 11 today is actually our starting eleven, offsides or not, we still are not scoring man, look at the possession versus their finishing with the chances we have had. we arent scoring, they are. score is 2-0, we are getting crushed. chimenti didnt cost us both goals, both could have been avoided if our defense had their head in the game, stop blaming one person. Chimenti has 10 other teamates our there
1.) Its a friendly!

2.) And at both goals, Buffon would have played better! First one is an easy safe! At the second Molinaros marking was shit, but Chimenti should have gone out and close the ball down!

3.) This is 100% not our starting line - up

4.) No, its already enough.....

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
youre an idiot if you think buffon will save us "every" time our defense fucks up, look at all our starting 11 today is actually our starting eleven, offsides or not, we still are not scoring man, look at the possession versus their finishing with the chances we have had. we arent scoring, they are. score is 2-0, we are getting crushed. chimenti didnt cost us both goals, both could have been avoided if our defense had their head in the game, stop blaming one person. Chimenti has 10 other teamates our there
:lol:

Relax already, this team is on a good roll and everything is looking fine and dandy if only Chiellini's injury is not that serious. Tonight is meaningless and you shouldn't draw conclusions such as "it's gonna be a long season" because everything we saw so far in the friendlie's and in the CL qualifier makes for a splendid season actually. It was one man who cost us that goal and it was Chimenti. Stop saying it wasn't him who cost us this game. The other 10 (well except Molinaro) are outplaying Milan as expected but our goalkeeper cost us the meaningless game. The only reason I am worked up is because they injured Chiellini and because Chimenti is still at the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)