[Trofeo F*CK that Berlusconi MOFO]Milan - Juventus (August 17th, 2008) (4 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Ancelotti made newspaper headlines for giving the obscene gesture to the Juventus tifosi during their TIM Cup match after being taunted by those in the stands.

According to calciomercato.it, the former Juventus coach is prepared to repeat the gesture if a similar situation happens during the Trofeo Berlusconi tomorrow.

"If the provocations continue tomorrow, could I repeat the gesture made at the Olimpico in Turin? Yes, certainly," explained the Milan tactician.

After revealing his intentions towards the Bianconero fans, Ancelotti spoke in depth about the upcoming match: "The game with Juventus is not a real game because it not an official match."

"But it's an important tournament because it bears the name of the father of our President, and given the vicissitudes of our earlier friendlies, we will try to do well against a team in good shape," he claimed.

Milan have gathered several poor preseason results so far, including a 5-0 loss to Chelsea as well as losses to Sevilla and Manchester City. They have found goals particularly hard to come by as they prepare for the new campaign. Milan will be hoping that a good result against Juventus will ease the fans' tensions ahead of their opening Serie A match with Bologna.

i just read this
i know goal.bs
but i still hate this loser

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juve can win this match easily since milan are without many of their players so they miss attack players and the most important is kaka.
seedorf is dangerous but we should end the match without injuries and the bad news that juve will face milan again this week

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Forget about the Berluska curse, a win (with larger margin) at San Siro is always welcomed. :scarf:
If Chelsea beat them 5:0 with the similar lineup, we can add few goals more. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)