[Trofeo F*CK that Berlusconi MOFO]Milan - Juventus (August 17th, 2008) (8 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #61
    We play these maggots again next weekend in a silly cup with Napoli, right?

They are determined to injure all our players before the season starts.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Yeah, Kaka, Borriello, Inzaghi and Nesta are injured while Ronaldinho and Pato are at the olympics.

Paloschi as a lone striker, with Seedorf playing behind him is what we'll see most probably.
    So basically it will be a half-ass Milan side playing against Juve? You guys should wipe the pitch with them.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    So basically it will be a half-ass Milan side playing against Juve? You guys should wipe the pitch with them.
    I think Ranieri will give a rest to most of the players who played 2 days ago against Artmedia, or he'll play them mostly 45 minutes.
    This will be one of the least attractive Berlusconi cups where both Milan and Juve will play with what's more or less their B teams.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
    Anything less then a win would be a dissapointment for me. Milan will miss like half of their regular XI and they've had a lousy pre-season so far. Even at the San Siro it would be humiliating to lose against this Milan.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    We should field this formation each time we play Milan in meaningless cups and friendlies.

Chimenti
    Zebina-Bassaoulé-Ariaudo-Molinaro
    Esposito-Ekdal-Castiglia-Rossi
    Immobile-Pasquato

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Such a shame we don't have 11 Montero's in our primavera. I'd field all of them and tell them "Brake some legs or you're out of here".

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    The more we play and stick with one formation the more we're ready to start the season and accelerate well. I hope Ranieri doesn't rest too many players but very few ones. We need to adapt and continue playing this way.

Aug 1, 2003
    I dont really care about this game so long as every Juventino gets out of it uninjured.

And if Milan pulls something off to injure any of our players,

there's Killini to deal with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)