[Trofeo F*CK that Berlusconi MOFO]Milan - Juventus (August 17th, 2008) (5 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I hope you guys stomp Milan. Though I do want to see how Kaka and Ronaldinho get on. It will be interesting to see them get into a fist fight over who is the "Creator".

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
While we're at it, for us Canadian viewers, TSN will launch their alternate channel TSN2 in a couple of weeks and they'll show CL games. :hug: So when there's a dog competition or curling on TSN, TSN2 will show some CL action. I hope they'll show 2 games at 2:45pm so we could chose which game we want to see. We got RDS, TSN, TSN2 and TLN who will show some CL this year. :weee: Add FSWC(Serie A) and RAI Int.(Serie A-B and Coppa Italia) and GolTV for the Coppa Italia and you are set baby! :rulz:
:toast:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I hope you guys stomp Milan. Though I do want to see how Kaka and Ronaldinho get on. It will be interesting to see them get into a fist fight over who is the "Creator".
You are more likely to see Gattuso, Brocchi and Ambrosini as the forwards like in the Chelsea game, then see Kaka, Ronnie and Pato.

Believe me, even its a very different kind of entertainment then the latter, its still VERY entertaining (enhanced even more if you have more then some dislike for Milan ;)).

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yeah, Kaka, Borriello, Inzaghi and Nesta are injured while Ronaldinho and Pato are at the olympics.

Paloschi as a lone striker, with Seedorf playing behind him is what we'll see most probably.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Unless they are both benched as they were against Chelsea, that was a true wtf stuff. DMs and fullbacks galore, Ancelotti was clearly making a stand with that frunny shit.

Galliani said they dont need CBs, they have Ambro, then Lotti immediately plays Ambro as prima punta and they are universally laughed at after the game. And immediately they got rid of 2 crappy defenders and are on the market for new ones ;)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Unless they are both benched as they were against Chelsea, that was a true wtf stuff. DMs and fullbacks galore, Ancelotti was clearly making a stand with that frunny shit.

Galliani said they dont need CBs, they have Ambro, then Lotti immediately plays Ambro as prima punta and they are universally laughed at after the game. And immediately they got rid of 2 crappy defenders and are on the market for new ones ;)
I know, i said the same thing here right after i saw Ambrosini as a lone striker. It was a clear message from Ancelotti to Galliani not to count Ambro as a Cb.

But i guess it was useless since Galliani (today) again said how Ambrosini can also play Cb :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)