[Trofeo F*CK that Berlusconi MOFO]Milan - Juventus (August 17th, 2008) (1 Viewer)

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
and to me too, fucking shit
Thats worse for me,cuz i tought they will show CL this year,
but it turns out they wont !

guys,did u heard of Gbox sharing ?
well i opened all the art and sky channels with this program.
but its not just the program,
It needs an acount and a conection.and i have to pay for these monthly.

anyway,
its great,it unlock all the channels in nilesat and hotbird via internet.
not all of them...but about 90% of them.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005

anyway,
actually u don't have to pay, i used to get them for free with some simple combination without connecting to the internet

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006

anyway,
Yeah but they'll show all serie A games. I have a question what should I do to get all of the jazzera channels, here in lebanon you pay for a cable provider. You dont have a receiver or anything like that, but I want to invest in one any ideas? Im sick of missing juve games.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
While we're at it, for us Canadian viewers, TSN will launch their alternate channel TSN2 in a couple of weeks and they'll show CL games. :hug: So when there's a dog competition or curling on TSN, TSN2 will show some CL action. I hope they'll show 2 games at 2:45pm so we could chose which game we want to see. We got RDS, TSN, TSN2 and TLN who will show some CL this year. :weee: Add FSWC(Serie A) and RAI Int.(Serie A-B and Coppa Italia) and GolTV for the Coppa Italia and you are set baby! :rulz:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If only they keep away from injuring BUffon or any other key player, let's teach these maggots a lesson.
They are scum and they always injure or try to injure our players.
In 2005 it was Kaka who seriously injured Buffon. In 2006 for the Trophy Berlusconi, Inzaghi deliberately pushed Chiellini, who was at full speed, so Giorgio ended up in the advertisements and we lost him for more than a month. One of their players injured Palladino on the same match and he was out for 3 weeks.
On the last match Bonera tried to brake Sissoko's leg.

I really don't know what shall we do to protect ourselves. Kaka, Pato, Ronaldinho, Inzaghi,Boriello won't play so you can expect their team to be full with butchers (Gattuso, Ambrsoini, Brocchi). It will be a miracle if we won't lose at least one of our players due to an injury.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
They are scum and they always injure or try to injure our players.
In 2005 it was Kaka who seriously injured Buffon. In 2006 for the Trophy Berlusconi, Inzaghi deliberately pushed Chiellini, who was at full speed, so Giorgio ended up in the advertisements and we lost him for more than a month. One of their players injured Palladino on the same match and he was out for 3 weeks.
On the last match Bonera tried to brake Sissoko's leg.

I really don't know what shall we do to protect ourselves. Kaka, Pato, Ronaldinho, Inzaghi,Boriello won't play so you can expect their team to be full with butchers (Gattuso, Ambrsoini, Brocchi). It will be a miracle if we won't lose at least one of our players due to an injury.
Nicely put. Any chance of seeing some of our primavera players? That would reduce the chance of injuring any of our marquee players

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
While we're at it, for us Canadian viewers, TSN will launch their alternate channel TSN2 in a couple of weeks and they'll show CL games. :hug: So when there's a dog competition or curling on TSN, TSN2 will show some CL action. I hope they'll show 2 games at 2:45pm so we could chose which game we want to see. We got RDS, TSN, TSN2 and TLN who will show some CL this year. :weee: Add FSWC(Serie A) and RAI Int.(Serie A-B and Coppa Italia) and GolTV for the Coppa Italia and you are set baby! :rulz:
Is TSN2 part of your standard cable package or do u have to pay extra to get it, like FSWC, Goltv, Rai, TLN, etc?

edit: It cost extra. Typical Rogers and Bell.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Is TSN2 part of your standard cable package or do u have to pay extra to get it, like FSWC, Goltv, Rai, TLN, etc?
It's not even sure if my digital cable cie will add it but if they do then I'd be able to pick it in my chose 30 channels for 31$ package.

With Bell, Starchoice...I don't think it'll be in the standard package. If you already have a sports package maybe they'll add it and you won't have to pay an extra 2$, I seriously doubt that so expect to pay another 2 bucks or so to add this channel.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:D

Great being a Canuck

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
All I want for the match is Poulsen to make some new friends .He is well acquainted with Gatuzzo and Kaka but now he has an opportunity to gain an intimate knowledge of the likes of Pirlo and that silly french guy Flamboy.It will be an immense pleasure watching the irritated faces of Milan players .In the meantime Alex ,Trez,Pavel and Kamo will be ripping apart Milan's defensive rampart and even Molinaro would look dangerous on the left flank.:spliff: Let us not forget that Brazzo is also capable of doing some unprecedented achievements against the Milanese fuckers.And he"ll do it live :jvefan:
haha, Poulsen will certainly meet some new friends

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
All I want for the match is Poulsen to make some new friends .He is well acquainted with Gatuzzo and Kaka but now he has an opportunity to gain an intimate knowledge of the likes of Pirlo and that silly french guy Flamboy.It will be an immense pleasure watching the irritated faces of Milan players .In the meantime Alex ,Trez,Pavel and Kamo will be ripping apart Milan's defensive rampart and even Molinaro would look dangerous on the left flank.:spliff: Let us not forget that Brazzo is also capable of doing some unprecedented achievements against the Milanese fuckers.And he"ll do it live :jvefan:
i like the way u put it.
show that flamboy it was wrong to reject us.

POULSEN FTW!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)