Trofeo Birra Moretti (5 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
Juve:

Buffon, Birindelli, Ferrara, Montero, Pessotto, Blasi, Baiocco, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Miccoli, Zalayeta.

Miccoli had the best chance when on goal but the defender just got the tackle in before he could shoot.

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
how do they determine whos in this cup? i remember a few years ago i watched it in italy with juve/inter/bari

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Juve:

Buffon, Birindelli, Ferrara, Montero, Pessotto, Blasi, Baiocco, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Miccoli, Zalayeta.

Miccoli had the best chance when on goal but the defender just got the tackle in before he could shoot.

why no emerson, del piero, trezeguet???

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
unfortunatelly now milan is winning 2-3 chelsea,but i am FURIOUS because shevchenko scored and i am FFUUUUURIOUS!!!!!!!!!

:fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero:

i WISH JUVE WINS THIS MATCH FOR ME TO CLAM DOWN.....

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

Penalties I think.
ever since champions league final i havnt been to sure of juve's penaly taking.

i remember when i saw this with juve/inter/bari, juve and inter went to a "shootout" where they start from the half line and go 1v1 with the keeper. that was somewhat interesting

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

ever since champions league final i havnt been to sure of juve's penaly taking.

i remember when i saw this with juve/inter/bari, juve and inter went to a "shootout" where they start from the half line and go 1v1 with the keeper. that was somewhat interesting

we won last two penalty shoot-outs : against inter in the coppa and against milan in the supercup final. but we lost the CL :sad:

Sep 14, 2003
Boring game, slow paced. We seem to win the ball then just give it to Camo or Zambrotta....no imagination. 20 mins gone still 0-0.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
yeah the odd version of penaltys. Some while ago they wanted to introduce that instead of regular penaltys. Thatw as the same time when they wanted to elimanate draws. (and just do those penalty kicks)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)