Trofeo Birra Moretti (4 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Somebody told me that Emerson was controlling everything in midfield. He made a tackle on Adriano like nobody can. :D
Yeah it was toward the end of the game, I think Adriano beat 2 defenders when Emerson got him with a great tackle, my highlight after the goal.

Game kicks off!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Espectro

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #128
    Yes and theres no way we played against Inter again, coz this is a Triangolare Juve plays against Inter and then against Palermo, Palermop plays against Juve and Inter and Inter plays also against both teams, the team that has more points wins the tournament

Sep 14, 2003
    Line ups:

INTER: Toldo, Coco, Sorondo, Cordoba, Favalli, Zé Maria , Veron, Davids, Karagounis, Recoba, Ventola

PALERMO: Santoni, Biava, Terlizzi, Rinaudo, Mutarelli, Morrone, Corini, Grosso, Brienza, Santana, Toni

Another good save by Toldo from a freekick.

Aug 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
    Yes and theres no way we played against Inter again, coz this is a Triangolare Juve plays against Inter and then against Palermo, Palermop plays against Juve and Inter and Inter plays also against both teams, the team that has more points wins the tournament
    that means we have good chances of winning the tournament :D

Sep 14, 2003
    I usually only watch brief highlights of Palermo but their bright pink shirts are doing my head in. They've started the better of the 2 teams. 9 mins played.

Sep 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
    are you wtaching da match i mean is there anyway to watch it online or audio even ?!?
    I'm watching on Italian TV, on Canale 5.

Nearly a goal for Inter, Ventola hits the post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)