Trofeo Birra Moretti (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
Del Piero?? hopefully not!!!

i don't know if i am right but if we win the Birra Morretti we don't win the Scudetto correct?? or is it the tim trophy

:rofl: how did you come to that conclusion??

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++

i don't know if i am right but if we win the Birra Morretti we don't win the Scudetto correct?? or is it the tim trophy
I thought is was the Trofeo Burlesconi? :D

Sep 14, 2003
I only know that if you win the Trofeo Burlusconi, you lose the Scudetto....but not always!

Back to the topic, I'm not really looking forward to this, Palermo will give us a hard game they way were playing at the moment. Here's hoping they surprise us.

EMMY

Jul 2, 2004
I will watch on supersport gold on 02.00 am Aug 4.(Thai time)

and

I will be back to the forum tomorrow and only say "CONGRATULATION" ....I hope so :D

EMMY

Jul 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
I hope at least to play good football , we dont want to win , just to play good that all:(

Why did you say that. If we good play finally, we are the winner.
In the game have only 2 positions Winner and Loser !!!

I don't want JUVE to lose. This is the 3rd Match and we twice lost!!! so, not enough reason to be loser again. (Do you know Moggi? :D)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by EMMY ] ++

Why did you say that. If we good play finally, we are the winner.
In the game have only 2 positions Winner and Loser !!!

I don't want JUVE to lose. This is the 3rd Match and we twice lost!!! so, not enough reason to be loser again. (Do you know Moggi? :D)
playing good is the first step to win , cause know we suck in playing so we loose:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)