IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Moggi is going to say

"I felt we needed Cannavaro but now its obvious we don't"

"My cheque book is closed"

or something along those lines :( :D

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
Our last three matches: 5-0, 4-1, 1-0 not bad we only need Cannavaro and we are set.And great game we it showed that we were equal to Milan they were playing practicly there first team,while we were missing Buffon,Trezeguet and Nedved

utarlok

May 25, 2004
Milan 0-1 Juventus

Scorers: Olivera 47 (J)

Milan: Dida; Cafu, Nesta (Costacurta 83), Stam, Kaladze; Gattuso (Dhorasoo 71), Rui Costa (Serginho 60), Ambrosini (Brocchi 71); Kakà; Shevchenko, Tomasson (Seedorf 46)

Juventus: Chimenti; Zebina, Thuram, Tudor, Zambrotta; Olivera (Kapo 67), Emerson, Pessotto, Blasi (Tacchinardi 48), Zalayeta (Birindelli 73), Del Piero (Miccoli 46)

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
All I am saying is do not get carried away, Milan has such an awesome squad and I feel Juve's is a few quality players short of it at the moment....despite tonights result

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
"Juve : Very Dicipline, and so dangerous with the counter attacks
Milan : Poor finishing touch (specially Kaka')"

From a guy in a Milan forum that watched the game.

Seems like Juve have done what they do best. Play with discipline and hold the lead :cool:

Aug 26, 2003
good to beat Milan, ok it was no official game, but Milan - Juve is always more than a normal game!! IMO we have a very good squad, and also the defense worked well in the last 2 matches!!
also good to see that Olivera is doing well for us!!!

Nevertheless i hope we sign Cannavaro!!

hopefully it doesn't mean we won't win the scudetto!

forza juve

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Ruben Olivera is he much better than Cammo ? I haven't seen him much, is he fast, good technique ? whats the best quality about him ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)