Trofeo Berlusconi [6-1-2007] (1 Viewer)

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
i dident mean it.. its just so frustrating that he keeps on making mistakes in every match.. i hope DD tells the bord to sign a new defender for the rest of this serie b season, or try to get a player like barzagli even if it would be difficult to get him before summer..
i know . we all know he did the same mistakes for every game we played , but tbh i'm symphatized with him , god , don't blame this guys too harsh , sooner or later he will back to his marvelous form like he did on glasgow . but ,he can't make too much fatal mistakes anymore , pity boum boum

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Way off topic but

Bojinov "offended" by Juve Saturday 6 January, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valeri Bojinov is increasingly unlikely to stay at Juventus past this month after his agent dubbed it “an offence” he was left on the bench.

“Can Bojinov be considered the fifth-choice striker at a Serie B club, even if the side is called Juventus? I think this is an offence to football,” snapped Gennaro Palomba on Radio GRT.

The Bulgarian has been a magnet for controversy during his career, frozen out of the Fiorentina squad for demanding a move to Inter and repeatedly protesting at his lack of first team football in Turin.

“In good and bad, this boy is destined to hit the headlines. At the moment he is a Juventus player and will be until the option to make his move from Fiorentina permanent expires on June 20.”

He has been heavily linked with Torino, Livorno, Milan or an overseas transfer during the January window.

“We just want some clarification,” added the agent. “We wish to understand the plans of the two clubs and what the situation really is.”

Once again, Bojinov was left out of the starting XI for today’s Trofeo Berlusconi against Milan at San Siro, which kicked off at 16.00 UK time.

“Valeri is relaxed and giving his best in training, so he’s not been psychologically hit by this whole affair. I hope we can meet with Juventus next week, as we are only interested in knowing what their plans are.”

Channel 4

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
I agree with most of you guys saying that Boumsong isn't having the greatest season so far, but don't be happy that a juve player injured himself, thats not right. He's putting himself on the line for Juventus and I respect that. When he transferred he chose juve over some other possible clubs (League One Clubs, even CL Clubs) and I think that deserves our respect.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)