Trofeo Berlusconi 2007 - 17 August 2007 (12 Viewers)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
The President of Juventus considers tonight's game as the first significant one of the new season.

Tonight Juventus and Milan will square off in the annual Berlusconi Trophy, and the Bianconeri's President, Giovanni Cobollo Gigli, told the 'Gazzetta dello Sport' that he is seeking a win in this prestigious pre-season game.

"I consider it the first significant game ahead of the new season," he said.

"It's important and our players want to win it, with our champions anxious to face the European champions. They want to do well and for the time being this is what matters.

"It will not be easy to win it, but I would be very satisfied if we succeed."

Cobolli Gigli was then asked what Juventus is lacking to be competitive for the Scudetto.

"Amalgamation and experience," he replied. "This squad is made up of three parts: the loyal champions, the new purchases and the young talents. And all three must amalgamate with a new technical direction.

"My personal objective is the Champions League zone, but it comforts me to hear the players who want to compete for something more, because they are champions, not kids."

goal.com

Oct 3, 2004
i dont remember, but why'd we have a match with Milan in jan???
I think it was due to the whole Calciopoli scandal, Juve and Milan had many more things to worry about, than this traditional friendly.

It was a real teaser last January while Juve were toiling in Serie B, and everyone else playing Serie A/CL football...that game made me feel so nostalgic.

I'm glad things are back to normal. Here's for a great performance :pint:

Apr 15, 2006
I think it was due to the whole Calciopoli scandal, Juve and Milan had many more things to worry about, than this traditional friendly.

It was a real teaser last January while Juve were toiling in Serie B, and everyone else playing Serie A/CL football...that game made me feel so nostalgic.

I'm glad things are back to normal. Here's for a great performance :pint:
oh right!

i hope we win today... and go on to win the league and thus break the tradition that's been on for years now! :D

Adzke

May 19, 2007
I checked that Myp2p forum...and someone post this about the game....

"is confirmed for sopcast on sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/28978"

I have never tryed this sopcast before... let's check it
When is the game set to start? Does anyone know if this is the right channel?

Well, I have found out the first one myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)