Tribute to Edgar Davids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Not at all.. simply this is the first time ive seen this thread since i posted here.

Unlike some i only use the forum whilst working usually, so no i dont read every post.

Anyway ian, what the **** is it to do with... Piss off and stop trolling , your pathetic

As for my post here, Its jus my opinion.. nothing to explain.. over the years it is jus the conclusion I draw...
There is reasons but there is absolutely no need to go over them... Its not a subject worthy of debate and i have no interest in trying to change anyones views... so no I need not explain my reasons.. but yes they are my views

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
Anyway ian, what the **** is it to do with... Piss off and stop trolling , your pathetic
:LOL: You're a coward, and a dishonourable fool. But, at least you're consistent.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Right... Im a coward cause i dont want to have a pathetic argument with you... uhh ok.. grow up

The place is for discussion not petty arguments... So no i dont want to argue with you and if that makes me a coward in your little world... well, thats fine

Im dishonourable cause i see no reason to explain every opinion i have?
Get real

Im a fool... What does that make you then... a guy with the intelect of a knat has the front to call me a fool... purleeze

Look ian, theres no need for the silly insults, and no im not gonna argue with you... you wanna walk around here with your holier than thou, "i speak for the forum" bullshit, thats fine... who am i to stop you

Sorry dont do arguments... goodnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)