TribalFootball worst source of the Internet (1 Viewer)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
you get the thread title right..

tribal football don't just put rumors and speculations..

they put stupid rumors and speculations.. profisionally..

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
hmmm, maybe tribalfootball is even worse than soccerage... both are funny anyway...
:LOL:

The best one was: Bakke to Juve :LOL: ; but don't forget the Anglo Angle of Channel4.com. Also very funny!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
well.. i find soccerage pretty solid.:) they identifed that capello would come to juve, when no one even dreamed of it.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
well.. i find soccerage pretty solid.:) they identifed that capello would come to juve, when no one even dreamed of it.
Well, Glenn informed us about this several hours prior to its appearance online on soccerage.

What I like about soccerage is their game previews and match reports. They are pretty decent and accurate.

OP

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    You just realised?

Oh you poor thing :D
    I realised it because before I thought of it as a site full of shít and therefor never use it...

But whenn printed papers start quoting them I decided to give them a chance you know

But I appreciate the Sarcasm :cheesy:

OP

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
    hmmm, maybe tribalfootball is even worse than soccerage... both are funny anyway...
    yeah but Soccerage quote real Human Sources

While Tribal usually goes like
    a very reliable source on the Real Madrid Board of Directors says Day might make a move for Gigi

who is this Source
    hmmm lets think for a second

who benefits from Juventus getting stressed about GIgi leaving and trying to extend a contract with maybe even a nice signing on fee and a little raise in this time of wage restricvness.....

ANSWER: Gigi's Agent....

I think a lot of Tribal source of income is that Agent's basically pay them to cook up rumours about their players so that they can seem to be more in demand then they really are inorder to get out a fat deal....

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I'm going to essentialise this one; hopefully it will deter people posting threads on the basis of a rumour from this awful site

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
    Q is, what is the most trustful source, if there is any
    i dont think there are any TRUSTful source. but i often go to sky sports and channel4.....they are a bit more reliable than soccerage IMO

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    IMO, Tribal is the "World News Weekly" of football. They really need more stories about UFO aliens who abducted Inzaghi and replaced him with an automatron, grandmothers who beat Real Madrid starters in a playground match, the Loch Ness Monster that will rampage Portuguese harbors during Euro 2004 to protest Scotland's failure to qualify...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I bet that those guys waku up everyday thinking about another good tale to post in their site.

maybe they play a lotto with the players names to to match them with a random team and then the "a very reliable source" , "rumours in xxx says that" etc etc etc.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    sorry but all soccerage did was rip it off of marcas site... not to mention it was flagged news at every genuine newsdesk across europe a week before that.

soccerage are jus web stealers that pose as an organised news site.... they clearly have no access to genuine news sources or association tickers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)