Trezequet again (2 Viewers)

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
What ever Barca offer I think that its best that Trez goes ...a player will never perform when he does not want to stay ... and there are lotts of options that we can look on once he is gone ... i mean with the money that we get from his transfer... a very good player can be bought ...
Mido, Morientese, Eto, Toris.....etc

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dr-Juve

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

i think you mean 11 mil + a barca player = Trez.

anyhow... with all do respect, given your age and education, I'm sure you should know by now that newspapers can contain a lot of BS. (being an "official news paper" doesn't make their news credable)
    IF U KNOW ARABIC
    the source of the rumors is mentioned in the article (its from most of itlian news papers (official NP)
    Second thing,this news paper doesn't care about Calcio cause its not there favourite but its the spanish
    so they are not thinking about increasing there sales as someone said so

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
    Yeah...........Motta and Gabri are shyte players.....for Bologna maybe but definately not for Juve!!!!
    Puyol would be great!!1
    Yeah. I wouldn't want any of those players. If Barca want to player swap, they should offer us: Puyol, Xavi, Saviola, or Luis Garcia.

monma

Apr 11, 2004
    Hi everybody! I'm from Barcelona!

First thing, Congratulations for beat Lazio! Juve is the bes italina club! :D

Barcelona didn't offer anything yet to Juventus...

Barca offers to Trezeguet 3 million euros for year. The deal is that, how you know, Trezeguet wants to change a little and his wife is from Spain...

Moggi offers to Trezeguet 3 million year, but starting to receive it at 2005... The Moggi's idea is that Trezeguet get the 1'3 million with the actual contract during the next season, and then start to get 3 million euro with the new contract...

But seems that Trezeguet doesn't want to...

Barcelona didn't make any kind of offer yet, but if they decide that Trezeguet will be the objective (Fernando Torres is the principal target) they will make this offer... (less or more)

12m + Gabri or Luis Garcia = Trezeguet

The price goes from 10 to 15, but I think that will be around 12...

Puyol doesn't move from Barcelona... Abrahmovic gave and offer of 40m + Hasselbaink, but they reffuse it...

Puyol is part of the heart of Barcelona and he doesn't move from there... I'm sorry... :D

Ronaldinho, Saviola, Xavi, Valdes and Marquez don't move either... We are trying to make a competitive team and the club won't sell the best players... You can be sure ;)

In the World... Forca Barca!!! In Italy... Forza Juve!!! :D

Saluton, Monma

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by monma ] ++

Barca offers to Trezeguet 3 million euros for year. The deal is that, how you know, Trezeguet wants to change a little and his wife is from Spain...
    Darn! Why is it that all French national players are married to women from Spain, which make them move to Spain from beautiful Torino? :)

Monma- you're correct, do build a very strong team and be better than the Dogs- Real Madrid. Jose Sapatero is with Barca! A 9 game winning come-back was totally increadible.

And hey, welcome to the forums.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003

First thing, Congratulations for beat Lazio! Juve is the bes italina club! :D

Barcelona didn't offer anything yet to Juventus...

Moggi offers to Trezeguet 3 million year, but starting to receive it at 2005... The Moggi's idea is that Trezeguet get the 1'3 million with the actual contract during the next season, and then start to get 3 million euro with the new contract...

But seems that Trezeguet doesn't want to...

Barcelona didn't make any kind of offer yet, but if they decide that Trezeguet will be the objective (Fernando Torres is the principal target) they will make this offer... (less or more)

12m + Gabri or Luis Garcia = Trezeguet

The price goes from 10 to 15, but I think that will be around 12...

Puyol doesn't move from Barcelona... Abrahmovic gave and offer of 40m + Hasselbaink, but they reffuse it...

Puyol is part of the heart of Barcelona and he doesn't move from there... I'm sorry... :D

Ronaldinho, Saviola, Xavi, Valdes and Marquez don't move either... We are trying to make a competitive team and the club won't sell the best players... You can be sure ;)

In the World... Forca Barca!!! In Italy... Forza Juve!!! :D

Saluton, Monma

thanks momma for the post.. and people who said Puyolll..Puyollll..snap out of it already...

I am sad to hear how juve's management is such a chep ungrateful bastards.... what an disgraceful offer to accept.... they want him to stay and play but want to keep it as cheap as possible... better move to Barca now treze.. u will be better appreciated there...

slack

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

thanks momma for the post.. and people who said Puyolll..Puyollll..snap out of it already...

I am sad to hear how juve's management is such a chep ungrateful bastards.... what an disgraceful offer to accept.... they want him to stay and play but want to keep it as cheap as possible... better move to Barca now treze.. u will be better appreciated there...
    That, is how we lost Davids. Well on the way to losing David as well. Barcelona must love dealing with Juventus. We give them our best and get the rest in return.

monma

Apr 11, 2004
    Thank you Pendir for your welcome! :)

I think that Barcelona is doing so much better than the anterior season... We are growing up...

And Davids gave to the team something that they didn't have... Strongness in the midfield... Since Davids is here we score 32 of 36 points... It is not bad...

Now the only piece of the puzzle that we don't have is a striker... Saviola is good, but is not a striker...

And Trezeget is the one that everybody says that is going... But is not this sure... The Vice-President who cares about the new transfers, said in an interview that Barcelona's target won't be a pure striker... That will be a forward that plays with the team but scores... Like Henry (totally impossible) or like Torres (so difficult)

If they cannot buy any of those kind of players they will go for Trezeguet... And if Moggi wants a lot of money, they wait to the next season and get it free (But I think Moggi is not this dumb, right? :rolleyes: )

Darn! Why is it that all French national players are married to women from Spain, which make them move to Spain from beautiful Torino?

Monma- you're correct, do build a very strong team and be better than the Dogs- Real Madrid. Jose Sapatero is with Barca! A 9 game winning come-back was totally increadible.
    :LOL: Yeah! We don't buy the french players directly like is doing liverpool... We search spanish girls for them, and then when they are going to change of team, they move to Spain because the girls always are right... :D

Do you like our system? The others only pay the player, but who give the pleasure to the players? The futbol? The team? :D

And now comes everything together... A good president, Ronaldinho and Zapatero! This is going up man! (After 5 years without any cup :frown:)

And Real Madrid sucks! :D I thing that we are treating great! :D All the teams with multimillonaire politicians in the presidence and with the help of the government suck! Right? :D

Now we need the striker and Barcelona will be back to the top!

Good night everybody! I'm going to sleep! (saturday night) :D

Nice to meet you all... :)

Saluton, Monma

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Now the only piece of the puzzle that we don't have is a striker... Saviola is good, but is not a striker...
    And Trezeget is the one that everybody says that is going... But is not this sure... The Vice-President who cares about the new transfers, said in an interview that Barcelona's target won't be a pure striker... That will be a forward that plays with the team but scores... Like Henry (totally impossible) or like Torres (so difficult)
    Yeah, I hate to see Kluivert leave. But you still have Overmars, Gabri and Garcia...

If they cannot buy any of those kind of players they will go for Trezeguet... And if Moggi wants a lot of money, they wait to the next season and get it free (But I think Moggi is not this dumb, right? :rolleyes: )
    Excellent point. And that is exactly why I have cheered to seel Trezeguet- no matter where. Get as much money out of him as possible before his contract expires and we have no rights over him. For the same reason Alex Ferguson sold Becks to Real last summer.

:LOL: Yeah! We don't buy the french players directly like is doing liverpool... We search spanish girls for them, and then when they are going to change of team, they move to Spain because the girls always are right... :D
    Do you like our system? The others only pay the player, but who give the pleasure to the players? The futbol? The team? :D
    I knew there was something to this! :D

And now comes everything together... A good president, Ronaldinho and Zapatero! This is going up man! (After 5 years without any cup :frown:)
    Add to that Cocu, Xavi, Louis Enrique, Saviola, Davids, Puyol... it's a great squad.

And Real Madrid sucks! :D I thing that we are treating great! :D All the teams with multimillonaire politicians in the presidence and with the help of the government suck! Right? :D
    Yes, very much :D

Forza Barcelona!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)