Trezeguet (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
The splendid hat-trick of yesterday evening was not enough: today, David Trezeguet has scored another goal, one in the web. The french-argentinian striker, infact, has predented his new official website www.trezegol.com, the new web space in the Internet that gathers everything regarding the Davidìs career.

At trezegol.com, the tifoso-surfer can find all the latest news about the striker in four languages (italian, french, spanish and english), but photographs as well. It's a new way to keep in touch with Trezegol.

www.trezegol.com

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
French striker David Trezeguet has sounded a warning to Serie A defences by insisting he's still to reach his peak, despite scoring a superb hat-trick for Juventus in their 4-1 demolition of Chievo at the weekend.

Sunday's emphatic victory saw the Italian title-holders close the gap on third-placed Inter Milan who lost by the same scoreline at Perugia.

Trezeguet, who has spent a large part of the season on the sidelines nursing a knee injury, appeared to be back to his brilliant best with a magnificent treble in foggy Verona.

But the France international, who was Italy's top goalscorer last season, believes he's still not performing at 100 per cent.

"I'm not totally happy with myself, I don't think I'm back to my best yet," said Trezeguet, who in recent weeks has been linked with a move to either Arsenal or Barcelona because of an ongoing contract dispute with Juve.

"I feel fitter and in better physical shape. I've stuck to a fitness programme and have been working hard with (coach Marcello) Lippi.

"He has given me back the will and enthusiasm for playing."
Trezeguet refused to take all the plaudits for Juve's win which leaves them four points behind league leaders AC Milan who edged Piacenza 2-1 at the San Siro.

"This was down to the whole squad and we did it at a ground where points are very hard to come by," he said.

"We are somewhere near our best form. We have rediscovered something that has been missing in some of our recent matches. Now we are back on track."

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
No .. trezegol is Treze's official site, whereas nedvedonlie is a fan site (ie not Nedved's official) .. and I believe primo was asking for Neddy's official site

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)