Trezeguet (1 Viewer)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Much praise to the other half of Juventus' attack (Trezegol,partnering Del Piero)!
But I think it is unfair to criticize Marco Di Vaio for everything that he has done for the club. True, that he has not achieved as much as Alex and Trez. But Juventus signed Marco Di Vaio for his quality which is different from Alex's and David's. Keep in mind that Di Vaio has scored goals that has won games for the Bianconeri. In my opinion, I think that the Juventus players appreciate very much Di Vaio's contribution to the club.

The Alex & Trez attacking partenrship is still the force to be reckon with. They give defenders around the world nightmares!

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Yup, single-goal scored sometimes comes from di vaio. Just enough to give the bianconeri the 3-points.

I don't think Trap is incapable, I just think that the Azzurri needs a new coach to have a new approach in the game. Just like what is happening to the top 4 italian teams in the champions league. They recieve so much success now because they do not fear in trying a new approach in playing their game.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by primo_mp ] ++
Yup, single-goal scored sometimes comes from di vaio. Just enough to give the bianconeri the 3-points.

I don't think Trap is incapable, I just think that the Azzurri needs a new coach to have a new approach in the game. Just like what is happening to the top 4 italian teams in the champions league. They recieve so much success now because they do not fear in trying a new approach in playing their game.
May be you are right:confused:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
We’re not hungry says Trez
Posted by Nina | Football Italia

A lack of hunger has contributed to Juventus’ recent dip in form according to striker David Trezeguet.

The Bianconeri have lost three out of their last four games and the Frenchman believes he knows why.

"I think that we are lacking that hunger that we had last season and at the start of this campaign," he said.

"We are also a bit tired at the minute. But there was no disgrace in losing to Lazio last week because they are a very good side."

Trezeguet missed that game as the club are cautiously bringing him back from a knee injury which has troubled him since August. But he will be back for Sunday’s game against Perugia.

"I’m feeling good physically even if I will still have to train during the Christmas period in order to complete my rehabilitation programme," he added.

"My knee is causing me no problems and I hope to be of use to the side again starting at Perugia. We need a win to boost morale and help us to have a more serene Christmas."

The former Monaco striker also commented on his future at the Delle Alpi, as he is continually being linked with a possible move to Arsenal.

"My contract expires in the summer of 2005 and to be honest there is plenty of time to discuss an extension," he continued.

"I’m just honoured that Juventus believed in me and gave me the opportunity to develop into an important player."

Loyal Trezegoal :star::thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)