Trezeguet will 90% stay at juventus (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2004
I read on tribal football that capello tried to change Trezeguet's mind about leaving.

I think that trezeguet will stay with us next season.:cool::angel:

Could this be the formation next season

Buffon
Def: Thuram-Mexes-Zebina
Mid: Nedved-Maresca-Zambrotta-Emerson-Camoranesi
Att: Del Piero-Trezeguet

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
first of all, welcome to the forums :)

second of all, NO NO NO NO NO! trez must be sold.:fero:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
First, it is tribal football, 90% of which is simply wrong

Second, even if Capello wants Trez to stay, we are talking about some $20 to $25 million, this ain't a joke, and Moggi is the one who has a final say in this, not Capello.

Conclusion: Trezeguet will bo sold no matter what.

And hey, welcome to the forumz, SloJuventus! :D

OP
Jun 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    I think that if Trezeguet will be sold it will be for max 20 mil euro and if we would buy Vieri 13mil euro or 7mil euro andi Di vaio. I think that it isn't worth losing a good player and 7mil euro for a player who will be good for at most 2 years.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    not agreed. trez imo, has lived his juventus time and should go, he has lost his passion.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Honestly i prefer Trezeguet over Gila and Cav and torres and zlatan , but if that wasn't true and he is preparing to leav then i call Vieri to replace him !

OP
    Jun 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    But if you look at my formation. There's just mexes new. And we have good defence and attack and we could buy an extra player if we would sell montero and iuliano in the midlefield or defence (rothen, ferari?)

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I could live with keeping Trez. I just don't know if everyone else could -- including Trez. If we don't get a good offer for him and he seems serious about changing his attitude with Capello (and Moggi can cough up some change) -- he might be worth keeping around. But he seems to have lost his spark for Juve. Who knows -- maybe Capello can turn that around?

I just hope this isn't a move necessitated by a dwindling lack of options in attack as Moggi and Capello navigate the current transfer market.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    First of all, I don't want to see Zebina even near a starting line up, we was bougth to be in the bench... second, Trez is going to be sold, he doesn't want to be in Juve and thats final...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)