Trezeguet Wants New Juventus Deal (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Trezeguet Wants New Juventus Deal
Posted by Alex | Football Italia

David Trezeguet's agent Daniel Fonseca says his client wants to extend his current deal with Juventus.

The Frenchman's contract has another 18 months to run, and Fonseca said: "Now that Alessandro Del Piero has signed an extension, it is now David's turn to do the same.

"The player is calm about the situation and is patiently waiting for negotiations to begin.

"He believes in the plans of this club and is very interested in renewing his relationship."
juventuz.com

daniel fonseca is trezeguet's agent????????????? :eek: wasnt he a juve player???

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yes he was ;)

His last match for us IIRC was when we lost the title against Perugia a few years back. Thats the last time I remember him and Esnaider playing for Juve.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think it's damn cool how Fonseca's Trez's agent... Now before all the Trez-haters start going off, I say give him the contract... even if we're gonna get a new forward or whatever, having Trez in the team really can't hurt you...

Aug 1, 2003
trez is really off form lately, however yes i think we should give him the contract. he seems to be trying, and i just cant imagine if trez is not in juve for now, it'd be so.. weird.

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
i think instest he is thinking about new contract ...he must think about arrive to the 100% of his shape and start making goals and goals and then i think Juventus will talk about contract... :fero:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think he should be accessed at the end of the season to be honest. Who knows whats in store with him over the season. juve is struggling to supply for him, and on the rare occasions they do, he wastes them.

even di vaio, he is playing better now, but still, if his season turns out to be a demo of last season, then he should be accessed as well.

no point in signing new contracts if you are not going to merit your earnings. ive mentioned it in other threads and forums, there are many younger talented forwards and strikers ready to join such a club like ours.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think that we have to do something in the Mid,,,and then see if trezeguet is capable of doing what he used to do in past seasons...then think about a contract.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
i think he should be accessed at the end of the season to be honest. Who knows whats in store with him over the season. juve is struggling to supply for him, and on the rare occasions they do, he wastes them.

even di vaio, he is playing better now, but still, if his season turns out to be a demo of last season, then he should be accessed as well.

no point in signing new contracts if you are not going to merit your earnings. ive mentioned it in other threads and forums, there are many younger talented forwards and strikers ready to join such a club like ours.
I agree :thumb:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
yeah give him the contract so we can sell him at the end of the season and make some good money off him :D
We can still sell him at the end of the season for some good money without giving him a new contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)