Trezeguet-should he stay or should he go? (1 Viewer)

Trezegol should we-

• Sell him to the highest bidder(a rival club)

• Keep him in Turin and watch him score goals for fun

• Transfer m_ellayan to abarcelona forum

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I really don't know what you'll get when you know the answers but I guess she is French...

And her name is Beatriz...:eyebrows:

I was checking some statistics about Trezeguet this season and I was shocked with what I found:

He scored only in one of all the away matches he played this season. It was against Piacenza on 30 September when he scored twice. Since then, he didn't score any goal in other stadiums else than the Olimpico...
this is exactly what i am saying for a long time , he is not doing what he suppose to do

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #190
    this is exactly what i am saying for a long time , he is not doing what he suppose to do
    for the last time!

trezegol is having a poor season-yes

however this dip in form happens to every player in their career and trez will eb back with a bang next season, whether its with him firing us towards the summit of serie a or with him firing another team towards champions league contention is neither here nor there.
    i cany understand anyone taking so much pleasure out of one of OUR players having a bad time. i am setting down a marker now, you glory hunting little fucktard if you keep dissing trez i am gonna ban your ass till either the start of the season or till i forget what an iritating little twat you are

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    for the last time!

trezegol is having a poor season-yes

however this dip in form happens to every player in their career and trez will eb back with a bang next season, whether its with him firing us towards the summit of serie a or with him firing another team towards champions league contention is neither here nor there.
    i cany understand anyone taking so much pleasure out of one of OUR players having a bad time. i am setting down a marker now, you glory hunting little fucktard if you keep dissing trez i am gonna ban your ass till either the start of the season or till i forget what an iritating little twat you are
    i am just surprised that a guy like you can be a moderator , i sent this to mikhail to see what is his openion in your response to me.

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #192
    i am a mod but i am also a massive Juve fan, and i will not stand and watch players continually bash our players, whille cting such a smartass.

if you have a problem with my moderation why dont you bring it up with jack, or one of the others?i am sure you will find most of them are all sick to the backteeth of glory hunting barcelona fan littering our forum

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    i am a mod but i am also a massive Juve fan, and i will not stand and watch players continually bash our players, whille cting such a smartass.

if you have a problem with my moderation why dont you bring it up with jack, or one of the others?i am sure you will find most of them are all sick to the backteeth of glory hunting barcelona fan littering our forum
    i am a massive juve fan before even you was born , and the fact that i support barca too and i say that about trez dont decrease my support for juve.
    nothing personal but you joined in 10/2005 how can you be a moderator , there a a lot of guys who are here before you even knew about this forum

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #195
    i am a massive juve fan before even you was born , and the fact that i support barca too and i say that about trez dont decrease my support for juve.
    nothing personal but you joined in 10/2005 how can you be a moderator , there a a lot of guys who are here before you even knew about this forum
    you were a juve fan before i was born?how old are you?
    as far as i am concerned barca are a rival to Juve simply because they both have the same aim every year-WIN THE CL- so how can anyone support two rivals at the same time?easy, they are a two-faced glory hunter who probably hides his Juve jersey if we lose and only wears his barca jersey if they win their game.
    trezeguet is a legend at Juve and will always be remembered as a vital goalscorer, as a supporter you should remember that and also support our players through the tought times

and quit your crazy talk,it is personal that you feel i shouldnt be a moderator. i ahve no problems with 99% of this forum, i get on with everyone most of the time and when i have small disagreements with them it is usually resolved quickly. quite simply i was handed moderatorship because the mods thought it was a good idea and lots of members thought so too. it has nothing to do with forum registration date
    i hate to see anyone take such pleasure in a player in a poor run of form and a crisis of confidence, plus you seem to take great pleasure with defeats as an excuse to run down our team and managemant. no real fan would do that

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    and quit your crazy talk,it is personal that you feel i shouldnt be a moderator. i ahve no problems with 99% of this forum, i get on with everyone most of the time and when i have small disagreements with them it is usually resolved quickly. quite simply i was handed moderatorship because the mods thought it was a good idea and lots of members thought so too. it has nothing to do with forum registration date
    i hate to see anyone take such pleasure in a player in a poor run of form and a crisis of confidence, plus you seem to take great pleasure with defeats as an excuse to run down our team and managemant. no real fan would do that
    Very true bozi, you are doing a good job, don't let "the rock" get to you mate.

By the way, we should have betted, I could have used the extra vcash :D .

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    m_elayyan wen u opening ur next iam leaving thread?With new heading people here just cant accept that i like barca boys more than i do girls! i have accepted it i think its beautiful :D

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    bozi and m_elayyan, stop it both of you now.

m_elayyan, it is only normal you have this attack from several members here, you never show your happiness when Juve when but you express it loudly when Barca does. You constantly criticize DD, Trezeguet and many others but you jump to defend Barca players at every opportunity. You hate Trezeguet and repeatedly you bash him.

Apparently your behaviour is not of a Juve fan, at least on this forum. I am not saying you are not a Juve fan but at least behave like one when you're on these grounds.

I will not say these things another time.

Cheers :pint:

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    as far as i am concerned barca are a rival to Juve simply because they both have the same aim every year-WIN THE CL- so how can anyone support two rivals at the same time?
    there is no logic in your reply , juve and barca are not rivals except if they are in the same country or if they face each other in CL which is not the case now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)