Trezeguet Set To Miss Season Start (1 Viewer)

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
Juventus are set to be without striker David Trezeguet when they launch the defence of their Serie A title.

The Frenchman has a knee injury, his new national team coach Jacques Santini announced on Monday.

And Trezeguet is expected to take three weeks to recover from the knock according to Santini, meaning he is a major doubt for Juve's opener against Piacenza on August 31.

He was a Serie A ever-present last season, scoring a league-high 24 goals as Juve pipped Roma and Inter Milan to the title.

sportinglife.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
How much have we spent this offseason? Not very much, if anything. Mr. Agnelli, pry your cold hands off your checkbook, open it and sign Chiesa already. For Godsakes, he's free!! Give him a couple of mil a year for 3 or 4 years and it will be done with.

Geez...all I know is when I managed Juve on CM they win the league every year...so they ought to listen to me :D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
great, now my home-state team has more strikers :eek:

++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
Geez...all I know is when I managed Juve on CM they win the league every year...so they ought to listen to me :D
:D

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Not what i wanted to hear but knowing the board they will act immediately and get a defender
:howler:

Very true though, if ever the time were needed to buy a fourth striker, now is it.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
At this point in time we need proven quality not potential, lets not forget that Trez is coming from a traumatic experience from wc and now this injury, Salas does not score too many goals, while Dp has suddenly turned goal provider nore than goal getter and Zalayeta is still untested

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)