Trezeguet-chivu-cicinho??? (1 Viewer)

yid army

Aug 27, 2006
p0rcupine_tree said:
ive heard from al jazeera that real oculd land chivu, trezeguet could go to roma, and juve get cicinho...

any of u heard any news guys???
not going to happen, there is no way cicinho will join juve in serie B, its an idea, but highly unlikely.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

that's like a tripple loose deal. we loose trez, get overrated cicinho and to top it off fVcking real get a great defender!

yid army

Aug 27, 2006
vlatko said:
that's like a tripple loose deal. we loose trez, get overrated cicinho and to top it off fVcking real get a great defender!
my bro has been going on about someone called balzaretti, and if he's really as good as he says he is, is cicinho really that necessary?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

yid army said:
my bro has been going on about someone called balzaretti, and if he's really as good as he says he is, is cicinho really that necessary?
balzaretti has potential but personally i think we think too much of him because of the love he showed to the club. but he can develop to be a great player, but from what i've seen last season he still has a lot to improve. him and chiellini both. and cicinho is crap imo, way overrated, he should stay at real.

yid army

Aug 27, 2006
i thought cicinho was going to replace beckham on the right wing, and all of a sudden madrid want to release him? to me it sounds like madrid will play narrow.

yid army

Aug 27, 2006
Don Bes said:
cicinho is overrated because everybody is expecting him to be a new cafu. even if he accomplishes half of what cafu did he will be a great player
to me if they arnt rated in europe, then they arnt rated at all. cicinho was only ever given that title when he was at sao paulo

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
vlatko said:
balzaretti has potential but personally i think we think too much of him because of the love he showed to the club. but he can develop to be a great player, but from what i've seen last season he still has a lot to improve. him and chiellini both. and cicinho is crap imo, way overrated, he should stay at real.

No. Balza is so much better than Cicinho.
It's not because we love him. I think he can be a new Zambo. He has the Potential.

And be sure that Capello will be happy to swap Cicinho with Balza. Even he may pay us money plus him

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
IMO Balza and Cicinho are the opposite of each other. Cicinho is great in offence, great crosses and fantastic runs, while I don't think that description fits Balza at all. In defence though Cicinho is useless, has no sense of position and is awful at one on one marking while Balza shines on those departments.

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoId=117078

Real Madrid: Cicinho On Sale For 8 Million
Zippy Brazilian wing-back Cicinho looks like he’s even less popular with Fabio Capello than he was with Carlos Alberto Parreira in the World Cup. The Italian Coach is appalled by the player’s defending – Cicinho being more of a flying wing-back than the sort of steely defender Capello wants –and the player may soon be on his way out of the Bernabéu after less than a year.

The ex-São Paulo player was an express desire of ex-Madrid Coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo, but after the Brazilian left Madrid has been used less and less. The idea is to sell the player on to a club that uses the 3-5-2 system in which Cicinho flourished and, if no buyer can be found by Thursday, may loan him out to a 'friendly’ club until a December sale can be arranged.

Cicinho’s potential departure also owes a lot to Madrid’s failed attempt to slough off Ronaldo, but AC Milan weren’t biting for the 30 million Euros that Mijatovic was trying to get from the Italians – even went the price was slashed by 5 million – and the other potential samba source of income – Baptista – also failed to attract a sufficient bid from Arsenal and said 'no’ to a Spurs offer.

The 8 million will go a long way to bringing either Chivu (AS Roma) or Alex (PSV Eindhoven) to the Spanish capital as Capello’s tight jaw is starting to grind with only five days left to land the solid defender that he’s demanding to round off the new model Merengues. The curse of Gento’s number 11 shirt continues after Michael Owen came and went. It now looks like Cicinho will follow him out of the back door, but who will inherit the once coveted and now jinxed number?

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoId=117078

Real Madrid: Cicinho On Sale For 8 Million
Zippy Brazilian wing-back Cicinho looks like he’s even less popular with Fabio Capello than he was with Carlos Alberto Parreira in the World Cup. The Italian Coach is appalled by the player’s defending – Cicinho being more of a flying wing-back than the sort of steely defender Capello wants –and the player may soon be on his way out of the Bernabéu after less than a year.

The ex-São Paulo player was an express desire of ex-Madrid Coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo, but after the Brazilian left Madrid has been used less and less. The idea is to sell the player on to a club that uses the 3-5-2 system in which Cicinho flourished and, if no buyer can be found by Thursday, may loan him out to a 'friendly’ club until a December sale can be arranged.

Cicinho’s potential departure also owes a lot to Madrid’s failed attempt to slough off Ronaldo, but AC Milan weren’t biting for the 30 million Euros that Mijatovic was trying to get from the Italians – even went the price was slashed by 5 million – and the other potential samba source of income – Baptista – also failed to attract a sufficient bid from Arsenal and said 'no’ to a Spurs offer.

The 8 million will go a long way to bringing either Chivu (AS Roma) or Alex (PSV Eindhoven) to the Spanish capital as Capello’s tight jaw is starting to grind with only five days left to land the solid defender that he’s demanding to round off the new model Merengues. The curse of Gento’s number 11 shirt continues after Michael Owen came and went. It now looks like Cicinho will follow him out of the back door, but who will inherit the once coveted and now jinxed number?

Jul 28, 2002
Was about to suggest trying to get zidane..........

Anyway...Cicinho would be like having the traffic cone (Zebina naturally) apart from the fact this traffic cone spent his time running forward ALL the time.

Imho loosing trez would be such a problem other than we would need someone who was half decent at standing in the box and puttin the ball in the back of the net.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Cicinho has worst positional sense from all the defenders I have seen - worse than Roberto Carlos.
I remember Deschamp slagging Roberto Carlos off for his lack of positioning sense - I think he will want to commit suicide once he sees Cicinho in action.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Jun-hide said:
Cicinho has worst positional sense from all the defenders I have seen - worse than Roberto Carlos.
I remember Deschamp slagging Roberto Carlos off for his lack of positioning sense - I think he will want to commit suicide once he sees Cicinho in action.
Yeah cicinho is an awful defender, but he'd be a decent winger for us!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Trez to Roma? I dont believe this will happen, its not the kind of club that would suit him and to be honest it would be better if anything he goes to Lyon. If cicinho would like to play for us (virtually impossible Then im sure we can buy him for 8 mill after selling off camo for 10 mil+ to Lyon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)