Trezeguet blasts himself!!! (2 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

It's not so much what he saying, it's the fact that he is talking at all. You really shouldn't go to the media and say how you played bad and yo will play better inthe future, what does that accomplish? Everyone knows that he played bad, and he better play better or else he will feel the wrath of the fans and Lippi. There's no point to saying these things except to draw attention to himself.

I think that what we might, and I mean MIGHT, have here, is a cultural difference when it comes to Atheletes and what we expect of them on and off the field.

Where Europeans and non- North Americans may feel that it is useless for Trez to admit that he hasn't performed his best, we here in the States, and I think that LAC will agree with me, sort of appreciate the fact that an athelete can go in public and say "Look, I'm not at my best right now, I'm trying as hard as I can, but it's not clicking for me, and I have to work at it"
It's a lot more admirable thatn saying that everything is OK or saying nothing at all.

I might be way off-base here, and trust me, I'm not trying to start any sort of war, but this may simply be a difference of opinion.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
usa ur right but u need a couple facts straight.

1. im not american i just live here :D
2. ian's in the us right now. he's lived in the us longer than i have
3. i dont think its a matter of us vs europe

i still dont get what ian means, and i agree with ur view tho :p

peace to both ian and usa-juventini :p

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
usa ur right but u need a couple facts straight.

1. im not american i just live here :D

2. ian's in the us right now. he's lived in the us longer than i have

3. i dont think its a matter of us vs europe

i still dont get what ian means, and i agree with ur view tho :p

peace to both ian and usa-juventini :p

#1-Didn't know that.

#2-Didn't know that, either.

#3-Never said it was.

Got nuthin' but respect for the both of you.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
I think that what we might, and I mean MIGHT, have here, is a cultural difference when it comes to Atheletes and what we expect of them on and off the field.

Where Europeans and non- North Americans may feel that it is useless for Trez to admit that he hasn't performed his best, we here in the States, and I think that LAC will agree with me, sort of appreciate the fact that an athelete can go in public and say "Look, I'm not at my best right now, I'm trying as hard as I can, but it's not clicking for me, and I have to work at it"
It's a lot more admirable thatn saying that everything is OK or saying nothing at all.

I might be way off-base here, and trust me, I'm not trying to start any sort of war, but this may simply be a difference of opinion.
I don't know mate, I've lived in the states for a good couple of years now, and I don't think that I'll ever understand you lot. You've no time for logic or care for tact, but it works for you, so I guess I can't judge.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:LOL: i like it when you lose it like that...

you do realise that every time it happens, it's a victory for me, right? ;)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
@usa: save the flattery for the fairer sex big man ;)

uh oh the secret is out :D

You've got it all wrong LAC, If GOAT was a woman I would've said:

"Of Course I'll respect you IN THE MORNING"

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

I don't know mate, I've lived in the states for a good couple of years now, and I don't think that I'll ever understand you lot. You've no time for logic or care for tact, but it works for you, so I guess I can't judge.

That's painting a pretty broad picture there, chief. To say that we are all illogical and tactless.

Man, I don't know.

Where in the US do you live??

Jul 12, 2002
That's painting a pretty broad picture there, chief. To say that we are all illogical and tactless.
That's entirely not what I said. I didn't say that Americans don't have tact or that they are not logical, I said that as a cultural thing, they put other considerations ahead of those things. I also said that it was working for y'all so I'm not saying if ti's a good or bad thing.

Man, I don't know.

Where in the US do you live??
Right now, I'm staying in Lancaster County Pennsylvania, but I've held residence in Seattle, New York, Jackson Hole, and Atlanta...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You're about 60 miles west of Philadelphia, then.

I don't feel like arguing, to tell you the truth.

How did you end up in Lancaster??

Part of your Job, I would assume.

Jackson Hole??

Where's that? Mississippi, Alabama??

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
If I get into this conversation I will end up getting banned...I have learned from day one that
1) the King"s" can do no wrong.
2) There is an over all lack of over-all tennis..., base..., racket.., foot...,

That said. Whats with the name change Sergio?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)