Trezeguet beats Platini tally (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Trezeguet beats Platini tally
Monday 9 May, 2005
David Trezeguet has now scored more League goals for Juventus than Michel Platini – but we’ll have to wait for his reaction on such an achievement.

Trezeguet netted the only goal of the game in the crucial 1-0 win at Scudetto rivals Milan on Sunday.

It not only allowed his side to move three points clear at the top of the table but also saw him reach 69 Serie A goals, one more than the legendary Platini.

But Trezeguet, who has scored 93 goals in all competitions for Juve, has been silenced with the rest of his teammates by the club.

The Old Lady opted for a media blackout on the eve of the game against Bologna and that looks set to continue for a few more weeks yet.

Chief executive Antonio Giraudo has revealed that nobody on the club’s books will be allowed to speak to the Press until the end of the season.

The outfit, who didn’t even release their squad list for the Milan game, took the step after fears of a ‘conspiracy’ against them.

That after the club felt they were being harshly treated by the authorities after the controversial three-game ban handed to Zlatan Ibrahimovic and the furore caused by the Fabio Cannavaro drugs video.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Forza Trez! What an important goal it was too! :thumb:
Exactly, beating the record in such an important game.

Nice signature Graham :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Trezeguet beats Platini tally
Monday 9 May, 2005
David Trezeguet has now scored more League goals for Juventus than Michel Platini – but we’ll have to wait for his reaction on such an achievement.

Trezeguet netted the only goal of the game in the crucial 1-0 win at Scudetto rivals Milan on Sunday.

It not only allowed his side to move three points clear at the top of the table but also saw him reach 69 Serie A goals, one more than the legendary Platini.

But Trezeguet, who has scored 93 goals in all competitions for Juve, has been silenced with the rest of his teammates by the club.

The Old Lady opted for a media blackout on the eve of the game against Bologna and that looks set to continue for a few more weeks yet.

Chief executive Antonio Giraudo has revealed that nobody on the club’s books will be allowed to speak to the Press until the end of the season.

The outfit, who didn’t even release their squad list for the Milan game, took the step after fears of a ‘conspiracy’ against them.

That after the club felt they were being harshly treated by the authorities after the controversial three-game ban handed to Zlatan Ibrahimovic and the furore caused by the Fabio Cannavaro drugs video.
Yeah,

But Platini played for Juve for only 3 seasons, right? Or four? Anyways, it was less than Trez, who joined in 2000 (I think).

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
In order to be a top class finisher in Europe, you must be a great player. See his goals vs Real Madrid and the final vs Italy in Euro 2000. Not every player can do those kinds of things.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And people continue to say "sell him, he's worthless" even though he has broken Platini's fantastic record. People also say they would rather have Vincenzo Montella instead of Trezeguet, a claim I just like to laugh it. David IMO is the world's most natural finisher, and I'm glad we have him at Juventus. :star:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
And people continue to say "sell him, he's worthless" even though he has broken Platini's fantastic record. People also say they would rather have Vincenzo Montella instead of Trezeguet, a claim I just like to laugh it. David IMO is the world's most natural finisher, and I'm glad we have him at Juventus. :star:
Class Andrew.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Im seriously starting to think we dont need to change our strike force for the next season, we just need to build our midfield and ad depth to our defense.

If DP shows signs he can do almost as well as in the late 90s then keeping him would be a good thing.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I just hope he remains not injured , he can score more goals , please keep away from his shoulder and legs we need him:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)