Trezeguet barcelona, Puyol Juve? (3 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Puyol is deifinitely one of my fav defebders... not because he is a glamorous player...but because when he plays...he leaves everything in the field and always fight till the end. He is a warrior.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I wouldn't mind that, Puyol is great!
The problem is that we need to find a replacement for Trez! His goalscoring will be sorely missed

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++

His goalscoring will be sorely missed
No,it will not! I can assure you.....If we bring Zlatan or Vieri or anyone....they will score even more....If not; Juve as a whole Team will score much more.....cuz there will be Another player that will participate in play and create space

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Motta would be good for us though. he is versitile.

Puyol would be nice. get puyol and cash and buy Mexes and trabelsi.

problem is though, who do we replace trez with?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Zlatan and get Vieri as a cheap cover (at least not salary wise.)

Puyol is one of the top 5 defenders in the world. As said before, he always plays 150 percent till the end, which some of our players don't do......

......hmmmmmm.......Trez.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Puyol-Thuram-Mexes-Zambrotta :eek:

That would be one of the best defenses in the world. Then all we would need after this defensive refresh-up, is 2 additions to midfield and 2 new attackers. One a cheap promising youngster, and the other an established striker like Imbrohamovic.

OP
Eaglesnake_1

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    as youre seeing it, we can sell all of our players, get a big amount of money and buy a whole new team...it seems you dont like the actual team... why then you dont switch to another squad?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
    as youre seeing it, we can sell all of our players, get a big amount of money and buy a whole new team...it seems you dont like the actual team... why then you dont switch to another squad?
    :LOL: hahahah.. ditto

i was actualy preparing to talk some about that too ...;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)