Trezeguet barcelona, Puyol Juve? (2 Viewers)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
I have no idea what you are talking about with Puyol replacing Davids. I guess you don't watch Barca very much! If Puyol would come to Juve, he would no question fill in at Right Back
Yes question, as Puyol can also play centre back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
oh yeah .. i even cant believe why Real Madrid or Ac didnt fight for him ... i think he is too good to play in Juve .. I even read that he might coach the defenders in Mangolia's national team ... He sucks man !!

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
No montero and Tudor the world war III was close to start between the big teams to get them ..... If u see 3 bad matchs for a player dont say he sucks ?????

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
3 matches ONLY ... Legrotaglli , if im not mistaken , missed up every 9 matches out of ten .... i was good with Chievo but not with us pal

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++
3 matches ONLY ... Legrotaglli , if im not mistaken , missed up every 9 matches out of ten .... i was good with Chievo but not with us pal
what are the matches that u have seen for legro???

By the way when did play for chievo:wth:?

Piotreque

Feb 4, 2004
Legro is a decent defender, far better than Montero or Iuliano nowadays.Yes he did some crucial mistakes but ha has also played a good matches I like his character and hope that he would turn to a player he was in Chievo...Unfortunetly Thuram is injured cause I'm really thinking that pair Thuram-Legro at the centre would really work well.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Puyol actually can play as centerback, but why not move Thuram to his favored position in the center along with Ferrari or Mexes and allow Puyol have the right.

Puyol does do a good job at center back. Two weeks ago Barca was playing some team in Spain and Puyol had the ball back in his own side of the field. Seeing that no one was pressuring him, Puyol started to take the ball up field for a run, dribbling past two midfielders and a defender in the space of 5 seconds into the box. Top that run off with the fact he almost scored! That was world class for a defender.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
Puyol actually can play as centerback, but why not move Thuram to his favored position in the center along with Ferrari or Mexes and allow Puyol have the right.
:LOL: .. nice fantasy :D... but if we get Puyol, i dun think we are getting either Ferarri nor Mexes.... when were the last time Juve signs two first team players in the same position at the same time...;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)