Trezeguet barcelona, Puyol Juve? (1 Viewer)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Barcelona is continung to press for trezeguet, dont matter his plans for back surgery next season. Moggi is asking 27 millon euros or 15 millions and one player between. Gabri, Thiago Mota or Puyol.

The most interesting is Puyol, for his defensive strengh, something Juve need to improve...Maybe Puyol next year with Juve...It will be to place him in Davids place... what do you think....

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Sounds good to me... Puyol's a good player, but Puyol to replace Davids?! How does that work?

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Sounds good to me... Puyol's a good player, but Puyol to replace Davids?! How does that work?
Hell.....didnt you see Croatia playing? 2 strikers,1 midfielder and 7 defenders........and we still manage to suck 2 goals :rofl:

That would be situation in Juve if Puyol trys to replace Davids....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I have no idea what you are talking about with Puyol replacing Davids. I guess you don't watch Barca very much! If Puyol would come to Juve, he would no question fill in at Right Back. This would push Thuram to his favored Center Back position.

I think Puyol, even though spanish, has the potential to be a gret player at Juve. Usually IMO the kind of spanish players that do not suceed in Italy are predomentally Midfielders and sometimes Strikers. But a defender like Puyol is used to defensive tactics, which is common to most teams no matter what league.

Moggi is right, he should only accept Puyol in exchange, he is surely world class. I think Barca's mouth is watering enough for them to cough up Puyol, hopefully.

What a world class defense!

Puyol-----Thuram----Mexes or Ferrari----Zambrotta

Absolutely stunning! I would be overjoyed to have Puyol. I have seen him play many times and he is no question the best defender in the spanish league, and maybe even in the top three in the world.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
hmm ... juve n barcelona are both my favourite club
I like Barca as well, they are my favorite team in Spain by a mile. So I guess they are my second favorite team.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
Puyol is a great defender, he belongs in Barca!
Take full money and try to get Trabelsi for free, he hasn't signed any new deal with Ajax!

Aug 1, 2003
this Barca-Trez rumour is going REALLY strong, I hope nothing comes out of it :down: Not that I mind getting Puyol, I like him, but I stand by my opinion that Trez should not be sold.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Since long time i wanted to see Puyol with us , He's like a Rock in defence , i wish he could come to juve , with zambo also in defence next year , Ausome :D:D Forza puyol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)