Trezeguet and Nedved...I need to know! (1 Viewer)

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
I was just watchin juve vs inter preview talk on eurosport and the dude said juve mite need to sell trezeguet(i knew they were thinking of selling him) and Nedved! i was shocked they were thinking of selling him. i no hes gettin older (31 or summit i dunno?! lol) but hes like the main play maker in midfield, cud ne1 tell me if they no for sure if nedved and/or trezeguet are moving?!! thanks in advance, mikey :confused:

Buy on AliExpress.com

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
well, we've been speculating bout this for months actually. it's not that we KNOW for sure....but those 2 are the most likely to be sold to bring in $$$$. who better to give us lots of cash than the ballon d'or winner. not that we like the idea, but anything to "repair" juve....then i'll take it! and trez is the most likely to be sold coz teams wud want him.....coz we're not gonna be selling del piero, are we?

btw, nice to meet u mikey :D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
nedved said that he won't leave juve, and he feels black & white ..

but who knows, ppl can do everything for money.

for nedved i'd say no.

for trezeguet, if we get a big sum of $$$$ , then why not sell him ;)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if we are to rebuild, then trez will leave to cough up cash and nedved simply cuz he cant be apart of a rebuilding stage at his age and he'll get us 30 million worth to spend on young stars.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
if we are to rebuild, then trez will leave to cough up cash and nedved simply cuz he cant be apart of a rebuilding stage at his age and he'll get us 30 million worth to spend on young stars.
Nedved could be a part of the rebuilding. It's not going to happen in one year. Why not keep him, so we can actually win something next year, because I garuntee that selling Nedved will mean that we don't win anything.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Moggi said that Trez was staying, Nedved said he is staying. So what? All we will hear in the near future will be just speculations. We will never know what is happening in Moggi's head and how he wants to plan everything out, and not hurt the club's financial interests.

It it was for me- I'd sell Trezeguet and keep Nedved for a year.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
Moggi said that Trez was staying, Nedved said he is staying. So what? All we will hear in the near future will be just speculations. We will never know what is happening in Moggi's head and how he wants to plan everything out, and not hurt the club's financial interests.

It it was for me- I'd sell Trezeguet and keep Nedved for a year.
Me too.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mikey-DelPiero ] ++
wats the point of selling nedved at his peak?! treze we mite as well of sell,maybe get vieri,hes worth it.
We're not getting Vieira, and most analysts would agree that Nedved's peak was last year.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mikey-DelPiero ] ++
i said vieri and now i no,but nedved still is one of our best players
My bad... Nedved is one of our best players, but the money he would bring in would theoretically allow us to purchase more players who are younger and hvae more potential.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I would stay with nedved if te trez sale gives us the right money to spend. If we get a great plaumaker...we can send nedved to his original position in lazio.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
nedved said that he won't leave juve, and he feels black & white ..
and he felt blue when he was with lazio. sell him to chelski and he'll feel blue again.

this is the best time to sell him.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
if we can sell trezegoal and get puyol with $$$ then it's SUPER..

but about nedved i Beg Moggi not to do Stupid mistake .... he's a super power player...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Ian, i think its better than we rebuild in one transition. if we keep nedved, then we wont buy a young playmaker and we'll have to worry about changes again the season after that.

if we sold nedved and brought in a player like van der vaart or rosicky or any type of player as such, at least we are rebuilding in one go.

next season, we wont win anything simply because our whole defence will be changed, meaning that it'll take time to adapt. our forwards could differ as well so thats going to take some time. why not do it in midfield as well?

nedved is at his peak, just like zidane was. this is why we should sell him now while we can get cash for him. he is borderlining at the moment. he hasnt been in good form of late, is this just bad form or is it an indication that he is on his way down. remember, he is 31 years old.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
In my point of view, Trez must leave this season. He lost the motivation to play. He needs a new challenge for the good of the club and him

Nedved is another case. If he plays just like how he played in the last three months he must leave too. With this performance he lost his role in the team. He became like any regular player in the team (the appiahs and the birindillies) ... so we should look for a new star next season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)