Trezeguet Aims To Be Juve Legend (6 Viewers)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
DP was injured for 7-8 months, while Treze was out for around 4 months the first time, took a month, month and a half recovering and then injured his shoulder. Thats around 6-7 months :rolleyes:
There is no way they are the same, Trez 6-7 months include recovery and gaining full fitness period i even doubt they were 6-7 months though. While Dp was sidelined for a pure 7-8 months without touching the ball. and enough the scare he got from his Injury that could have possibly ended his career back then.

Aug 1, 2003
this thread is starting to freaking upset me, come on juve fans, i know most of u are not satisfied with how trez is playing, neither am i, but cant we just give him some time to recover? i know others can get the job well done for us, but the fact is that he's in the team, and he has contributed some goals for us, i think he deserves a chance, no ?

although dp and trez's situations might not be the same considering the injury and stuff, but we waited for alex, we could wait for trez too, its just unfair... nobody's perfect ok, footballers have their downside too

place ur faith in the player and team, come on, give trez the support when he needs it most. if not for him, do it for the club.

shoot, im getting sentimental. damn.

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
We must support Trezeghost and pray for him to make goals and got his shape...

Anyway i dream that Juve change Trezeghost for Adriano :D but i know is a dream so we must support Trezeghost and pray pray and pray ........... :groan:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
What is all this rubbish being said about waiting for Dp or why cannot we wait for Trez? How many of you actually waited for Dp?> if it was let to some of you especially those with interior motives , he would have been gotten rid off? And as for Trez its not up to any of you if he is saold or stays for 10 years its the club's decision so I do not know why ppl keep on saying we should wait for anyone or be patient like your opinion actually matters to what the club would do eventually

Anyways this is for Zizou and Goat please you have to enlighten me with the 4 bad years that Dp put in at Juventus because by my reckoning he was bad for 2 and even in those 2 bad years he played some good games but mostly bad

This is for Lac please tell me the games we lost or drawn mainly due to Dp's bad form
I mentioned Lecce penalty miss because it was in the dying minutes and if he scored it would have given us the 2 points that Lazio would not have reached.
I am not saying Inzaghi lost us the championship that imo lies squarely on Ancelotti's tactics but that particular game kinda lost us the championship, losing at home to Lazio didnt help either while the freak incident at Perugia also did not help

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
denco, these discussions really are pointless cuz they wont change anything but argument for argument sake can be fun cant it? ;) regardless i think its about what should be done rather than trying to make it happen.

about dp- im sure a dp on form could have won us more games too. all he had to do was score and assist. back then our defence was flawless anyways. the only tactical issue i saw was our staunch usage of a central playmaker because it just wasnt possible to put zidane on the bench now was it?

i dont want him to play if he cant deliver either. i just dont want him to turn into another salas or another athirson or another oliseh.

i blame his poor form on the lack of support and supply from the midfield.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
place ur faith in the player and team, come on, give trez the support when he needs it most. if not for him, do it for the club.

shoot, im getting sentimental. damn.
The club doesn't need Trez, and we don't need to give trez support for him to play better. We already have Di Vaio, who think is better than Trez by now, and if trez doesn't pick up the damn slck, he has no one to blame but himself.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Is mainly becaus ethe formaiton IMO.

Why when he have henry and zidan near he is always scoring? Sadly we have not that creativity in the team for him .

Aug 1, 2003
oh denco ! u remembered the missed penalty against lecce! that was the first time i've ever resented pippo inzaghi.. hahaha

i certainly HOPE that trez will score against sociedad....

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
that penalty ****ed evrything...i still remember...

i was evry upset with him by thattime...and that PK was the cherry on the cake!! :fero:

slack

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kharbana ] ++
We must support Trezeghost and pray for him to make goals and got his shape...

Anyway i dream that Juve change Trezeghost for Adriano :D but i know is a dream so we must support Trezeghost and pray pray and pray ........... :groan:
Might that be the same Adriano who looked 90% (but isn't) sh!te against Roma last night?

That's right ... in a Parma which played him as a lone striker with a dysfunctional midfield and passing off punting balls upfield at every opportunity as service.

Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Make no mistake - you almost need to be a Maradona to work against those.

Jul 19, 2003
Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase!! U gotta be kidding. Was Adriano supplied those same chances that were basically gifted to Trezegeut against both Bologna and Ancona. Go watch the match again..........looks like u only caught the halftime. :rolleyes:

U could spot Adriano's brilliance despite him not scoring. Backed by the "dysfunctional" midfield u're talking about (which I can't argue with), at least he got his shots on goal. U would expect someone like Trezegeut to bag in a sitter, no? Or does he need Madrid's midfield line for him to accomplish that? :rolleyes:

Aug 1, 2003
adriano's good IMO. good striker. however i dont think moggi would buy him or any of that sort. so it seems that moggi's not buying any new strikers, instead of bashing trez, might as well just cool it with him, really. it wont do any harm.

i reckon if trez is really off form we should just play him against unimportant teams in serie a, and if dv is in better form play him against sociedad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)