Trezeguet Aims To Be Juve Legend (6 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
We won't have to wait 5 years ;). Lippi said our automatisms are not perfect cos we change squad for every match, but soon they will be good enough so that whoever plays, we will be assured of a good match.

Let's wait for Trez cos he's our main striker as has showed us in the past. I prefer DV but realistically Trez is better when it comes to bagging in goals, DV is better as a team player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Come on Aragorn, we waited for DP for 3 years... :rolleyes:

I agree we should get someone new to replace Treze, preferably Cavenaghi, but I also think we should keep Treze at the club.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++

I agree we should get someone new to replace Treze, preferably Cavenaghi, but I also think we should keep Treze at the club.
Yes ,sit and watch how attackers score not watch:D

Signor

Jul 13, 2002

Why didn't anyone anwer this question " What excuses does Trezeguet have to be out of form ??" it has been too long and no improvemnet at all, he just keeps wasting easy chances one after another.

As for Del Piero it was a total different situation back then. Trezeguet is by no means what Del piero was, and he didn't suffer like the latter did.

It doesn't make any sense to buy a good player with great potential like Cavenaghi, then bench him, or are you willing to play him and bench trezeguet. an waste the amount of cash we can get for him.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
What reason did DP have to be out of form 3 years after his injury???

They didnt shoot him For F*cks sake, how long does it take to get back to form???

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002

They didnt shoot him For F*cks sake, how long does it take to get back to form???
we will see dp when he comes back , how much time does it take to get back to form.:(

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Difference being DP on form is a world class player that can turn a ame in an instant and is worth millions as both a marketing tool and a player on the pitch. Trez on the other hand is a glorified goalhanger that scores against the little teams.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002

His injury was far more serious than Trezeguet's, he was out and sidelined for over 8 monthes, plus many other factors. and please don't compare what Dp was back then with what Trezeguet is or used to be. or will ever be.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
DP was injured for 7-8 months, while Treze was out for around 4 months the first time, took a month, month and a half recovering and then injured his shoulder. Thats around 6-7 months :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)